Correct colour

alansattic

Hi everyone, this is a very silly question really, but I have a 2002 Toledo which in my documents say it's grey. I cannot find anything on the car to tell me what the correct colour is as I need a touch up paint.
Although they state grey, it looks more like silver.
The two options I have so far are
Satin Silver or
Grey Artic

Does anybody know what the colour is? it does seem to be a standard colour as I have seen quite a few cars the same.#

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
Hi everyone, this is a very silly question really, but I have a 2002 Toledo which in my documents say it's grey. I cannot find anything on the car to tell me what the correct colour is as I need a touch up paint.
Although they state grey, it looks more like silver.
The two options I have so far are
Satin Silver or
Grey Artic

Does anybody know what the colour is? it does seem to be a standard colour as I have seen quite a few cars the same.#

I am sure someone will be able to help you soon....but is there a paint code....you could call the Stealers with it and get them to tell you......
i believe they have a data base of cars to based on reg number.......could be wrong though:)

kiearn

Oct 24, 2006
Norwich
The vin plate has a code on it that relates to the colour i think but you still need to get this identified to enable you to get the correct colour. Halfords can do this and even mix up correct colour paints if not availble on the shelf.

TRY THIS http://www.paints4u.com/pdffiles/seat.jpg

Last edited:

alansattic

Ta for info, have now found the code, which is G314.
Does anybody know what colour they call this?
Problem is I live in Germany so would like info for when I come over next.
Thanks

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise