Cracked and scuffed wing mirror cover replaced.

Som

Oct 1, 2018
Hey all

I had a slight run in with a large dumpster when I got squeezed over by a SUV in a tight street and unfortunately it cracked and scuffed the wing mirror cover. Thankfully no damage to the mirror itself or the mount, just the plastic shield, but still disheartening to see when I've not had the car that long.

20181025_165903-1980x1113.jpg

Managed to find pre painted covers and as mines is gloss black I was glad that was the case but had to tape it up in the mean time as didn't want any water or dirt etc getting into the electronics since I didn't know how long it would take.

But finally the new one arrived this morning so went out and (gently) ripped the old one off, it took a little bit of fiddling to get the clips in position but got it clipped in and it looks good as new.

20181025_165841-2156x1212.jpg

Different lighting on the days phots taken as its definitely the same shade and gloss as the original in person.

Som

Oct 1, 2018
I had to do this job too

Did you bought already painted?
Yeah, it was already painted.

I got it from Andy's auto parts on his website, took about a week to arrive. I think you can get most of the basic colours for the same price but the gloss black is more expensive.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.