Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
toledo tdi we had as a demo had it like that black with cream

quite smart looking too

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
it does look good but looks half done as the gaiter on the gearstick hasn't been touched and neither has the handbrake handle................. i'd still have it though.

chughes163

Jul 1, 2007
Oxford, UK
hmmm i dunno if its just me....but i always think beige is a bit 'luxury car' - i.e. jags and lexus's. Looks nice quality though! I reckon dark red leather would look pretty good!

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
I've been considering getting my Recaro's re-trimmed, always fancied a leather interior :)

Black leather boulsters with red stitching, and either red suade middle bits, or black/red perforated leather middle bits to match the steering wheel & gear gaitor.

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Look to me like non Recaro LCR seats!

Which are similar to the seats found in a host of other VAG cars just different trim.

(there was also a thread a while back where someone argued the LCR Recaro's were different design to the optional Leather Mk4 Golf Recaro ones, whereas they are the same just one is cloth and one is leather)

Phil K

Here's your sign
Oct 18, 2004
Surrey darling...
hmmm i dunno if its just me....but i always think beige is a bit 'luxury car' - i.e. jags and lexus's. Looks nice quality though! I reckon dark red leather would look pretty good!

I agreee! Cream leather is nice (I have it in my Golf Rivage) but I don't think it suits the type of car that the LCR is... Blood red would look very nice especially in a black or platinum grey Leon and as mentioned above it does need the gaiter and hand brtake cover doing to get it all to tie in nicely [B)]

mattybfc

Looks good but I think the standard cloth interior is best - each to their own though

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.