Crezzy's Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 16v THE END, CRANK gone

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
took off all the unnessorcery bits and pieces and took it in for the rebuild this afternoon after i finished work. hopefully they can get right on it

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
hopefully this weekend i can go up a clean up the engine bay with some degreaser ready for it to go back in, also thinking about getting the alternator and giving a bit of a polish

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
26062008007-1.jpg

ibizacupra88

cupra dean
Apr 8, 2007
weymouth
crezz were did you get that centre consle gauge housing from been looking for one but can only find ones from left hand drive car witch as you prob know wont fit.

car looks sweet

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
theres been a few people fitted them in, mckeller has i know....if you do manage to source one, make sure you getting the oil pressure transmitter thing aswell

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
unfortuntly the engineering company havent even started mine yet, quite dissapointed as i had to drop it in to them last friday, oh well, ive waited so long to get this far, might aswell wait a while longer! lol

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
unfortuntly the engineering company havent even started mine yet, quite dissapointed as i had to drop it in to them last friday, oh well, ive waited so long to get this far, might aswell wait a while longer! lol

It will be all worth it in the end the first time you jump in the car and take it for a little drive. you will get the :D back on your face!

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
lets hope so, im quite excited now, been saving for ever, even considering some samco hoses too now! thanks for comments of encouragement! :)

SofaGeeza

*I'M FEMALE!!!!*
Nov 4, 2007
Somerset
Car was looking the dogs before and now with the engine bay being sorted out it will be even better! :thumbup:
Can't wait til its back on the road and can hopefully see it in the flesh at a meet :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members