Crezzy's Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 16v THE END, CRANK gone

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
cheers everyone, dont think anyone wants to see it there more then me! lol...ill keep you all posted

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
went round to the engineering place to see how things are going to find its all been stripped :) yippeeee!

the chap told me how unlucky i was to have to be doing this as they couldnt see any visable damage to the crank.. obviously there was something slighty a drift! lol... one of the journels had gone slightly and i mean ever so slightly oval! :(

cant be helped, so there going all the way through now machining and what not :)

shouldnt be long now! [B)]

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
yeah will get as many pictures as i can... been getting some more bits from dealers too. wanted some rear instription decals to replace mine on the reflective strip, i thought i was on a winner as we found one titled cupra. ordered it but it was just a carbon ibiza one. :(

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
another update, my engine will be ready to collect on tuesday evening :)

this is good but i cannot get it fitted untill the 30th so ive still got a couple of weeks yet :(

oh well, good things come to those who wait :D

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
yeah will get as many pictures as i can... been getting some more bits from dealers too. wanted some rear instription decals to replace mine on the reflective strip, i thought i was on a winner as we found one titled cupra. ordered it but it was just a carbon ibiza one. :(

Do you have any pictures of it?? If you can still get them from the dealer I could be interested in getting a set for mine.

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
17072008085.jpg

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
i bought it for my rear reflector strip but only got one side! lol what a pleb...should fit as thats what its stated for...part number 6k6 853 687 aa hpe
will find the other side for you too

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
What colour hoses have you gone for, Blue? Think you're engine is going to look mint after this. Next Summer is when all the work I want to do on my car will finally happen - might well be picking your brains in regards to what and how.
I will def be up for edition 38 this summer (will get the teledials on the car for a show if its the last thing I do!) and can't wait to see this in the flesh.
Am about to leave to head your way now.

Laters dude

Ollie

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
yeah went for samco blue hoses mate, im also very excited about seeing it all back together.. you coming down in your gti? ill keep a look out...ill be rolling in a blue mazda 323f! lol

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Crezz have you got the part number for the other side yet?? Im going to my dealer tomorrow morning to pick up some stuff so I was just going to order them then.

Im going to try and get hold of a red reflector aswell if I can.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.