Crossy's Ovni MK4 Sport

CrossyR

Hi, Im Ron Burgundy
Sep 13, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hi guys and girls. Been a member of here for a little while but ive never put up a progress thread up. So i think nows the time. Ill start off from the beginning.

In February this year i bought my Ibiza. It was a standard PD130 Sport when i bought it apart from it had the 312mm Brake setup. Which is pretty awesome. After owning it for a while i bought some simply mods like a Green cotton filter, 20mm rear spacers, a Front strut Brace and some pressed plates. The plates have now gone since i kept getting pulled with them on.

After a while i had saved up enough for a set of coilovers i really wanted..but after thinking for a while i decided to get the car remapped and just spend the left over money on something nice for myself. I went to P-torque for the map which was abit of a trek, considering i live up in Newcastle. I met up with Will and he started mapping my car. I was really impressed to find out she made 147bhp standard! After the map she now stands at 177bhp and 315ftlb's of torque. Its a very quick car to say the least. Last weekend she ran a 14.9 at York Raceway and a 6.4 second 0-60 time!

When my friend started braking his much beloved Polo there was tons of things going i really wanted! Especially his coilovers, which i got! I only paid £100 for them and a set of standard drop links. I know for a fact these hadn't been abused either and were only 5 month old.. considering i fitted them for him!

Im really enjoying owning my Ibiza and plan on going Hybrid when i get my Organic clutch very soon! enough of the chitter chatter.. on with a couple pics :)

Thanks for looking :)

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Longbenton mate. but im usually out and about the Kingston park area. I saw you twice the other week. Parked up in the Metro centre and pulling in Asda at the Metro centre. Your cars looking awesome mate :)

Coolio :D Give me a wave next time..

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Yea, noticed that :)

I'm going out with the camera today (just got to wait for a parcel to be delivered first).

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.