cruise control stalk for a seat leon cupra r mk1

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
Hi Martin,

to fit cruise control to a cupra r, you need the stalk, an extra loom, and a custom made loom to link to the ecu plug. AMD in essex fitted cruise to my LCR fro £200ish.

Hope that helps.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
it's a shame it requires the ECU to connector block loom, but £200 is a good price to fit

I did my parents octavia last weekend in under 2hrs, but didn't include the additional loom - £65 parts from VW teeside via ebay.

I'm sure the additional loom must be available as a spare though

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
it's a shame it requires the ECU to connector block loom, but £200 is a good price to fit

I did my parents octavia last weekend in under 2hrs, but didn't include the additional loom - £65 parts from VW teeside via ebay.

I'm sure the additional loom must be available as a spare though

AMD made the loom on mine out using normal small gauge wire and ecu connector pins for the ecu plug (bought from seat).

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Skoda do a kit for the Octavia 1.8T which would be the same.

However you still need VAG COM to activate it and be comfortable with taking the airbag off.

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
that is the old style stalk, the new one has a rocker switch to adjust speed on the end of the stalk. i can almost guarantee that will not come with the 4 wire loom that i'm talking about; this loom is only not present on cupra r's. It is present on cupras (same 180 engine code as vrs) and diesels, but not on the R. I searched for ages when getting CC fitted for someone selling the relevant loom, but in the end let AMD fit it and they made up the 4 wire loom themselves.

Trigg

Apr 3, 2011
Loughborough
Hi, I would like to getcruise control fitted to my Leon cupra r too. So it's £149 +VAT...and what's this later genuine switch that's £44.46 +VAT?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.