Cupra 280 only a week away!

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
Just heard from the dealer my Leon will be with them on Monday/Tuesday and I will be able to pick up end of next week :D
So from order to pick up its going to be 16 weeks so bang on original dealer estimate...getting excited now :D

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Not waiting 2 weeks to get a 65 plate? Mine should be ready next week but I am going to wait.

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
No cant wait lol....too impatient! Where you picking yours up? Getting mine from lifestyle at Eastbourne.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Is that through car wow? I spoke with them but ended up going through drive the deal and the dealer is JCB in Ashford.

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
Yeah Wow...they weren't the very cheapest but gave a keen price and were very very helpful and on the button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Yeah I found them excellent but DTD beat the price so decided to go with them. Similar very smooth experience..... next 3 weeks waiting for my cupra st will be murder!

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
I guess you can't see my sig...5 Dr 280 manual Nevada white with black line and sunroof.
No sorry in taptalk and doesn't show in here.

Nice.... Interesting that the black pack came through in 16 weeks I was told there could be delays on that so swapped late on to multi spokes instead.

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
No sorry in taptalk and doesn't show in here.

Nice.... Interesting that the black pack came through in 16 weeks I was told there could be delays on that so swapped late on to multi spokes instead.

Multi spokes look very cool...would have been my choice if I had been told that. I was told at the time the standard wheels were over 5months wait.

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Was told the same on standards so ordered black and the build week came back as mid September. Changed to multi and was built week 27....end of July.

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
Was told the same on standards so ordered black and the build week came back as mid September. Changed to multi and was built week 27....end of July.

I guess they were starting to get a shortage of the black line wheels as well after advising everyone to change to them!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.