CUPRA Ateca best finance deals PCP & PCH offers thread

Mike the_cupra

May 29, 2020
Any idea how much factory supply was hampered in 2020? If they didn't make the cars, no reason for the prices to be considerably lower. Either way I'm glad I collected in March last year.

Oldboy racer

Apr 18, 2017
Glasgow
You'd think so.. Even the standard Leon is over £200 on comparative deals that a friend is now paying £170 for with no upfront..

I was hoping for some further incentives also. I will go back to dealer I spoke to as he mentioned that possibility on basis that Cupra might want to shift more in February.. Not optimistic though.
Syphon Thinking back to our chat on the almost double cost Leon Cupra lease deals last year being down to supply /demand?

Still looks like local deal is reasonable as per chats on here I have tried dealer elsewhere like Cupra Stockport and not any better taking equivalent calculation on spreadsheet plus have to add delivery cost and not keen on them driving car up and not trailer to door.

Reactions: Syphon

skb

Apr 21, 2019
United Kingdom
My understanding there is only one other pack for the Ateca Cupra - contains the speakers and brakes plus ACC

This pushes you into the madness tax bracket though..

checked the cupra UK website... guess what? we now have vz1/2/3 for Ateca's as well now.. and VZ3 indeed costs a bomb now :p

for folks who ordered early, I just find this extremely disappointing from Cupra with all the mixed and constantly changing messaging.

Last edited:

Oldboy racer

Apr 18, 2017
Glasgow
checked the cupra UK website... guess what? we now have vz1/2/3 for Ateca's as well now.. and VZ3 indeed costs a bomb now :p

for folks who ordered early, I just find this extremely disappointing from Cupra with all the mixed and constantly changing messaging.

Looks like they have dumbed down the basic model with only 4 drive modes and looked like bucket seats were not as standard but see a no cost option
Will have to check options now with what might be available

bgb

Jan 22, 2019

wow would you look at that...

I need to compare what i ordered to these new V1/2/3...hoping i dont get shafted with this 'new' kit level system..

Reactions: jcbmally

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
wow would you look at that...

I need to compare what i ordered to these new V1/2/3...hoping i don't get shafted with this 'new' kit level system..

Added to the below doc which hopefully should show you all differences between pre-V models, and the new 'V' model options. ( I used this comparing models previously as website didn't have 'In addition to feature)

Attachments

• Ateca Cupra - Copy.pdf
    35.2 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Reactions: Syphon and jcbmally

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Looks like they have dumbed down the basic model with only 4 drive modes and looked like bucket seats were not as standard but see a no cost option
Will have to check options now with what might be available

V1 is exact same as the standard apart from heated steering wheel according to online. Still has bucket seats etc.

V2 is what I’d call more ‘tech loaded’ and V3 you are paying a huge premium for wheels and Brembo.

V2/3 also have blue bucket seats instead.
Of course these online configurations can never be trusted though...

Last edited:

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
V1 is exact same as the standard apart from heated steering wheel according to online. Still has bucket seats etc.

V2 is what I’d call more ‘tech loaded’ and V3 you are paying a huge premium for wheels and Brembo.

V2/3 also have blue bucket seats instead.
Of course these online configurations can never be trusted though...
You only get the steering wheel with start/stop & Cupra mode buttons on the VZ3, that's a shame and a bit of a piss take..

Reactions: Brooster89

Oldboy racer

Apr 18, 2017
Glasgow
Added to the below doc which hopefully should show you all differences between pre-V models, and the new 'V' model options. ( I used this comparing models previously as website didn't have 'In addition to feature)

Does the red line mean that the feature is missing from the VZ version?

bgb

Jan 22, 2019

Red line means i couldn't find a match for that 'option' appearing in the list before it, yellow is either a 'addition' or enhancement of the one before, eg. ACC over Cruise

Oldboy racer

Apr 18, 2017
Glasgow
Paddle shift still on
Red line means i couldn't find a match for that 'option' appearing in the list before it, yellow is either a 'addition' or enhancement of the one before, eg. ACC over Cruise
Cupra are not making life easy with the changes !!
As long as the bucket seats are there and not an option.

Oldboy racer

Apr 18, 2017
Glasgow
Still looking at £440 down and £440 per month. Maybe less if I take non metallic. Need to see what dealer can do for delivery.

jcbmally

Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
At £45520 the VZ3 is £4k over the VZ2. £4k for for Brembo, different wheels and the steering wheel, jeez that's a bit steep. The VZ2 has all the kit you need IMO and it looks like the Cupra Ateca at £45500 will be the brand flagship over the Formentor at £43800.
I never thought a Cupra would break the £45k mark but I suppose everything is getting pricier, it will just be blamed on Brexit or Covid.

Mike the_cupra

May 29, 2020
At £45520 the VZ3 is £4k over the VZ2. £4k for for Brembo, different wheels and the steering wheel, jeez that's a bit steep. The VZ2 has all the kit you need IMO and it looks like the Cupra Ateca at £45500 will be the brand flagship over the Formentor at £43800.
I never thought a Cupra would break the £45k mark but I suppose everything is getting pricier, it will just be blamed on Brexit or Covid.
The Ateca should be more than the Formentor. It's a bigger car. I just feel like Seat/Cupra didn't get themselves sorted out before the Formentor launch and frankly the PFL Ateca was underpriced for what it was

jcbmally

Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
The Ateca should be more than the Formentor. It's a bigger car. I just feel like Seat/Cupra didn't get themselves sorted out before the Formentor launch and frankly the PFL Ateca was underpriced for what it was
I suppose the Ateca is equivalently priced to the other VAG cars and there is little difference between quality. Must admit though the Formentor interior quality is a step up.

Mike the_cupra

May 29, 2020
I suppose the Ateca is equivalently priced to the other VAG cars and there is little difference between quality. Must admit though the Formentor interior quality is a step up.
Compared to a well specced Tiguan the Ateca was a bargain. The Formentor interior is next Gen, like the Golf 8. Although it's come with a fair bit of criticism (Golf) based on quality. Personally I like the older interior, I just wanted a digital cockpit

KR15

Nov 29, 2018
Not been on here for a while. Ordered my Cupra Ateca back in October via Stoneacre Leasing in the hope it would be here for mid Jan when my Leon Cupra was meant to go back.

The car is due to be built in week 7 which I presume is mid Feb.

Does anyone know if I'll end up with this new VZ1 model?

Sounds like I'm not going to get the steering wheel with the Cupra button as shown in the brochure when I ordered the car which is really annoying.