CUPRA Ateca best finance deals PCP & PCH offers thread

Oldboy racer

Apr 18, 2017
Glasgow
Not been on here for a while. Ordered my Cupra Ateca back in October via Stoneacre Leasing in the hope it would be here for mid Jan when my Leon Cupra was meant to go back.

The car is due to be built in week 7 which I presume is mid Feb.

Does anyone know if I'll end up with this new VZ1 model?

Sounds like I'm not going to get the steering wheel with the Cupra button as shown in the brochure when I ordered the car which is really annoying.
That seems a wait. Is delivery in Feb ?
Mine is on order now with delivery April. Hope that is not too optimistic

KR15

Nov 29, 2018
That seems a wait. Is delivery in Feb ?
Mine is on order now with delivery April. Hope that is not too optimistic
Nope, it's being built mid Feb and then they say usually 3-4 weeks for delivery to dealer. However it could be delayed as a lot of lorry drivers are furloughed at the moment apparently.

Not sure why it's taken so long. Possibly because I ordered the Pano roof. Luckily Arval have let me keep my Leon on for a while.

Oldboy racer

Apr 18, 2017
Glasgow
Nope, it's being built mid Feb and then they say usually 3-4 weeks for delivery to dealer. However it could be delayed as a lot of lorry drivers are furloughed at the moment apparently.

Not sure why it's taken so long. Possibly because I ordered the Pano roof. Luckily Arval have let me keep my Leon on for a while.
I am on an extended lease but hope to hand leon back as soon have word that car is in UK.
Hope we do not have delays. Compare notes when we have drive in new cars. :)

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Not been on here for a while. Ordered my Cupra Ateca back in October via Stoneacre Leasing in the hope it would be here for mid Jan when my Leon Cupra was meant to go back.

The car is due to be built in week 7 which I presume is mid Feb.

Does anyone know if I'll end up with this new VZ1 model?

Sounds like I'm not going to get the steering wheel with the Cupra button as shown in the brochure when I ordered the car which is really annoying.
Depends on what spec you ordered over and above the standard car. Only VZ3 gets the “satellite” buttons on the steering wheel.

Reactions: pburv