Mike the_cupra

May 29, 2020
Hi all, I may have asked this before & I've definitely asked this on facebook but as yet, no results.

Has anyone found a rubber/similar boot liner for the Ateca C&S?

Now it's winter especially, I really need to find one. Thanks

Reactions: Ian Sturgess

cupraatecastu

Jun 29, 2020
I bought a new rubber boot mat from Ebay. Searching today this one seems to be for my Cupra, item number 303359676805, but, back in June I actually bought item number 302351737744, this is still available at £31.99, and fits perfectly for mine (no spare wheel), I am very pleased with it, good quality liner. But as you have C&S you will need to check it fits if your boot is different to a standard Cupra like mine.

Reactions: Mike the_cupra

daviescotland

Mar 18, 2019
I bought this

I found it a bit cheaper on Amazon but it doesn’t seem to be listed now. I’ve added a spare wheel to the boot so it’s probably the same boot liner you’ll be looking for.

it’s a decent fit, flexible, grippy and fairly decent quality for the money.

Mike the_cupra

May 29, 2020
I bought this

I found it a bit cheaper on Amazon but it doesn’t seem to be listed now. I’ve added a spare wheel to the boot so it’s probably the same boot liner you’ll be looking for.

Have you got a photo or the dimensions? The issue I had before was having the 4x4 and the C&S wheel/sub, meant it was a slightly different fit?!

Reactions: daviescotland

daviescotland

Mar 18, 2019
Have you got a photo or the dimensions? The issue I had before was having the 4x4 and the C&S wheel/sub, meant it was a slightly different fit?!
Hi, I’ll get a pic for you. I think yours should be the same dimensions as mine as the sub sits inside the spare. I’ll put a pic up later in the week.

Reactions: Mike the_cupra

Mike the_cupra

May 29, 2020
I bought this

Thanks. Ended up going for it & it fits well!

Attachments

• Boot liner.jpg
    Boot liner.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 269
Reactions: daviescotland
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.