Cupra Badge

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
In my veiw a small cupra badge would maybe make a nice addition to just under the side repeater of the new Leon Cupra.

My question though, has anyone a part number of a suitable (small enough) badge that would fit nicely under it?

Also, what do you all think? Too OTT or nice addition?

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Grrrrrr......
I'm sure this has already been done, I've seen the pics of it!

I just cannot find the link on this web-site to show you at the moment (arrggh!)

I'm certain it was someone who posted a link to their own site, which had the pics on it, rather than posting the actual pics here..

I do remember "Cupra" written in small letters underneath the side repeaters.

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Cheers Tam, much appreciated mate.

I think I would of placed it a little lower???

But all the same, I like it. Gives the side view a little something else. Seat probably wanted to, but thought of the cost saving instead lol.

Like why haven't they fitted the gas strut to the bonnet? I couldn't see a 12v power supply in the boot either.

Anyhow, that small Cupra bagde, what is it off? so that I could get a part number, or better still, has anyone got a number for me lol.:D

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Ask in that thread i posted mate, i assume they are his pics he's posted, so i'm sure the poster will be able to help you out ;)

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Ask in that thread i posted mate, i assume they are his pics he's posted, so i'm sure the poster will be able to help you out ;)

Cupra2007 is in Greece Tam, his car is Silver.

The page links to what look's like a French site to me.

I'll get it one way or another, may just get one, hold it against the car and make my mind up from there, they won't break the bank I'm sure.

hot hatch

Mar 12, 2003
Glasgow
Visit site
Naff full stop or would look better spaced differently???

Each to their own though, this is why the world goes round...

Just looks out of place, maybe it is just the style with it being a solid badge (..if you know what I mean). I would like to get something for mine when it arrives but 'I think' this is one of the badges I had on my first Cupra five years ago...need something different. Sorry my opinion.

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Just looks out of place, maybe it is just the style with it being a solid badge (..if you know what I mean). I would like to get something for mine when it arrives but 'I think' this is one of the badges I had on my first Cupra five years ago...need something different. Sorry my opinion.

No appologies required. Everyone has their opinion.

Not sure what else there is though???

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site