Cupra leather seats

asim1

Picked up the car this morning and the leather Seats look amazing in reality. I need a couple more posts before i can post pics but will try get them up tomorrow

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
Welcome to the fold. Looking forward to the pics of the leather seats. You must be one of the 1st on here with a Cupra with the leather option,

How are you finding the car and what did you have previously?

Cheers

RickyD

asim1

The car is amazing although it was a bit crazy drivin in the wet today.
A couple of minor things still needing done though, Satnav is being replaced as it is not reading cd's and the mirror caps are going to be replaced from white to black.

I drove a 1.2 corsa previously! im not joking

AnthonyDi

Sep 21, 2009
Cant wait to see pics of that!

When you say it was a bit crazy in the wet, were the wheels a bit spin happy? :D

Kev Hall2

Oct 7, 2009
Bristol
Glad your car finally arrived. I don't know if you niticed but I got an earlier reply which suggests the ECU recognises the 1000 mile run in period and adjusts performance. This is the first I've heard of this but I was pleased as it is but if it gets better it should be really fun.

Safe driving - Kev.

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Hi, I,m glad you got your car at last. Did you manage to get the wheels sorted before you picked it up ?
Looking forward to seeing some pics.

asim1

That is the first iv heard about the ECU altering after 1000miles. Is this true?

The issue with the wheels has been resolved now but the mirrors still remain to be changed and also the satnav is to be replaced as it is faulty. Will have to wait until next month for them as im going back down to Bristol tomorrow for a month.

Im wanting to be able to control my music on Iphone 3G through the Seat media system. Exactly what parts do i need, does anybody know?

asim1

Here are the pics as promised.
For those peopel who can't decide on the colour of alloys, here are pics of both white and black to choose from.

asim1_ali

asim1_ali

asim1_ali

asim1_ali

asim1_ali

asim1_ali

Im not sure if these pics will display but you should be able to see them here:

http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/asim1_ali/

asim1_ali

Last edited by a moderator:

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Lookin good there. Nice choice of colour, white with black wheels looks so good (I would say that though with ordering the same colour :D ).

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
Looks stunning & very classy. That flat bottomed steering wheel also looks the business.

White wheels looked the best IMO.

Sep 5, 2009
Midlands
Looks sweet, I'm liking the new bits and bobs on the facelift model such as the wing mirrors and the rear spoiler, in fact the whole tailgate looks better tho maybe too much golf influence??

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
The leather looks fab, white wheels look gash, front spoiler also looks a little poor, needs a strip of black vinyl for me to keep everything lookin' Cupra.
Love the rear mods and the interior changes though.

Cupra is KING

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise