Cupra Leon build

DuckPit

Jul 2, 2021
DM Keith York I believe.
Cheers thats 320 miles from me, checked train prices and wow so expensive, ideally like trailer delivery but doubt it from that far, my current car is with ALD and so is this new one will see if can drive my old car there and get them to pick up and inspect at same time as I collect Cupra.

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Cheers thats 320 miles from me, checked train prices and wow so expensive, ideally like trailer delivery but doubt it from that far, my current car is with ALD and so is this new one will see if can drive my old car there and get them to pick up and inspect at same time as I collect Cupra.
Funnily enough I was going to do the same, ordered a normal leon st (Seat) on a lease, dealer is 210 miles away (have ordered before and they've driven car) but I was looking into driving my current lease up there, getting that picked up at the dealer and driving back the new one or on the otherhand I might look at getting a trailer delivery

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

DuckPit

Jul 2, 2021
Funnily enough I was going to do the same, ordered a normal leon st (Seat) on a lease, dealer is 210 miles away (have ordered before and they've driven car) but I was looking into driving my current lease up there, getting that picked up at the dealer and driving back the new one or on the otherhand I might look at getting a trailer delivery

My current Audi lease was trailered turned up immaculate and was nice experience where as my neighbours leased Peugeot 3008 was driven to her and it arrived dirty and missing handbook and made it not a nice experience. I'm going to call them tomorrow and see what they say.

Aug 13, 2021
@gumpy321 @rogerj I would’ve assumed that the 3 of us were likely to be built in the same week as Leasing Options look like they’re part of a bulk order. Mine is a Leon 300 in Magnetic Grey, no other options
Seat on Facebook are still telling me that I don't have a build date. My thought is that this may be related to the M Pack that I added. Oh well, I keep waiting!

gumpy321

Jun 7, 2021
Anyone who ordered from Leasing Options get an email with an ETA as to when the dealer will get it?

Got mine today saying 4th October. Let's see as it gets built net week.

Hopefully not too much longer to wait!

Jimwenham

Aug 20, 2021
Hi All , i've also ordered from Leasing options.
Ordered VZ3 in Mag grey with M pack , not had a build date yet and ordered in early june.

gumpy321

Jun 7, 2021
Slowly getting there...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210901_105210.jpg
    Screenshot_20210901_105210.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: Leonfr140
Sep 2, 2021
Anyone else in the same boat as me and waiting for their Leon to be built?

I'll start. Went through Leasing options and opted for a VZ3 in Candy white.

Finance went through on May 3rd. Was told expect around September. Then August.

Latest update from broker was still no build week.

At this point I very much doubt it'll be here in August as build weeks are usually confirmed 3-4 weeks before.
Any news on your Cupra? I ordered mine through LEX three weeks ago and I am thinking I may not get it this year now

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
I ordered mine last month, Cupra 300 VZ2 in black and told expected at dealer in Feb, for delivery in March after the worst of winter is over.
Yeah same sort of thing as myself, normal Seat Leon ST FR ordered start of August (through Seat dealer) estimated collection mid Feb, but have asked to hold till March and new reg!

LiamO

Sep 3, 2021
Mines a standard Seat Leon E-hybrid but thought it might be useful as mine is still delayed, confirmed build week of 29 (19th – 23rd July 2021). Delayed due to semi-conductor shortage and sat in the factory.

bbglan

Jun 3, 2021
I ordered my vZ2 last week as there was a random Nevada White ST on the system for delivery next month. Hubby was told possibly January for his facelifted Arona, but he's also been told they've got a launch stock build arriving next month. How true it ends up being we'll wait & see 😯

Reactions: Nojbik

Kev S

Sep 7, 2021
Hi guys, new member here. I ordered my VZ2 in black through leasing options in July and I just got it yesterday. It was actually in the country mid august but wasn’t registered until September to give it the new plate apparently… sounds like I got lucky! Hope yours come ASAP

DuckPit

Jul 2, 2021
Hi guys, new member here. I ordered my VZ2 in black through leasing options in July and I just got it yesterday. It was actually in the country mid august but wasn’t registered until September to give it the new plate apparently… sounds like I got lucky! Hope yours come ASAP
Mine is through them as well was your driven to you for delivery ?