Cupra R Badges

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Okay I'm a cheapskate and a year ago bought my badges from ebay, now they have all but been destroyed but also have streaky stain marks in the paint.

So moral of the story dont buy cheap ! and can I just use some scratch remover to clean up the paint (although that said it's got about an inch of mud covering most of it so its not noticable :-()

• Sad
Reactions: Syphon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Downer. I've also had that with badges I thought were good quality (and paid a lot for). I just made sure the area was clean so as not to scratch it and make it worse. Then used a combination of SRP, scratch X and tardis with a microfibre. Luckily it all came off without a trace.

Rich.T

Feb 15, 2020
I bought 2 front wing R badges last April off Ebay as the originals were knackered. Havnt taken a lot of notice of them since. Will take a look tomorrow.
Also won an oe boot badge a few weeks ago thats still in its bag on the side of my fridge.
I'll get round to putting it on at some point.

20210122_200129.jpg

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
You can still get them from Seat brand new for around £10 each. There’s an online seat direct site (fish brothers I think) that have them online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Even the originals seem to bleed and let in water.
Try a couple of layers of spray varnish before fitting. Get a couple of extra years from them.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.