CupraAJY Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

May 29, 2008
Aberdeenshire
The rub strips will eventually be going red to match the bumper. I was just bored and wanted to get rid of a mark on the rub strip. Plus to see how the paint took to the plastic.

May 29, 2008
Aberdeenshire
Go for an unmapped S3 and stage 2 it with Dave Manson.
Would be interesting to see how it would perform against my LCR.

There's a LCR for £2,200 for sale, unfortunately its red but you could put up with that LOL.
It's on Corsasport

That would be the ideal situation.

Speaking of your LCR, hows it getting on?? was going to swing past when i was in newmacher last but completly forgot!

May 29, 2008
Aberdeenshire
Nope...decided to keep it :)
Just replaced all the brakes this weekend...car is still on stands waiting for a new caliper and a rear flexi brake hose to arrive. How is the S3?

May 29, 2008
Aberdeenshire
gutted! sorry to hear that!
Waiting for a new caliper and brake hose to arrive....fix that tommoro night, bleed the system on thursday and cupra will live again! :)......touch wood!

How many miles the Audi done now? Anything else been done since i last spoke to you?

D--R--E--W

Mar 18, 2010
West Lothian
gutted! sorry to hear that!
Waiting for a new caliper and brake hose to arrive....fix that tommoro night, bleed the system on thursday and cupra will live again! :)......touch wood!

How many miles the Audi done now? Anything else been done since i last spoke to you?

Think just the map, and I put 20mm spacers on the rear, booked in to get camber and tracking set up and booked in for a valet and machine polish. Its on 110k now, used it quite a bit recently.

D--R--E--W

Mar 18, 2010
West Lothian
had it nearly a year though bud, it was 104 when we swapped so not major miles been put on tbf, I used my wee 106 derve alot aswell, that thing took more miles than anything lol

May 29, 2008
Aberdeenshire
you would prob fetch more money selling the alloys seperate...claw back a bit of money. S3 with that milage age and toys? Prob in the region of £4000-4200? (been keeping an eye on a black one recently ;))

D--R--E--W

Mar 18, 2010
West Lothian
hahahaha, Aye right then, they are holding money amazing the now, it would be sold as seen and would be up for the same as you had it up if not more, Ive spent close to 4k on her since it got it standard from you....

D--R--E--W

Mar 18, 2010
West Lothian
On PH the now and its Audi, mileage dont mean **** bud, plus it near all service history and it been done twice since av had her. with the optional extras and the tuning and stuff done, easily fetch over 6k, if not swap for something in the same sort of region pricewise

May 29, 2008
Aberdeenshire
Not got all the optional extras? Unless you have put the Sat nav and parking sensors on? :s
Let me know how you get on mate. Never know...might see you posting up on my page iwth a pic of your new evo :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.