Current software version - 1.4 TSI e-Hybrid PHEV

EVangelist

Feb 14, 2023
Hi, could any Leon 1.4 TSI e-Hybrid (PHEV) owners out there let me know what software version they have?
Mine is on 1790, but I'd like to know if anyone else has more recent software on their PHEV.

Thanks

EVangelist

Feb 14, 2023
I have mine booked. so you are telling me that unless I have a yellow light on my dash they won´t be able to do it?
Probably not willing anyway, I was told this was SEAT Ireland's SOP/policy. But the dealer was happy to do it (by creating a fault to trigger the update process) when I explained my reasons.

adrianator

Sep 13, 2022
Probably not willing anyway, I was told this was SEAT Ireland's SOP/policy. But the dealer was happy to do it (by creating a fault to trigger the update process) when I explained my reasons.
Same happened to me. They didn't want to update the software on my Leon PHEV because it was already the latest version (they didn't even check).

I had to bitch about the problems with the infotainment and then they decided to to the update...

I guess they're don't want to do **** that takes service time and bring them no money...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.