3gang

hey.

last year I bought Seat Cordoba:

it was little crashed, so i decided to "fix" it this winter ^^

Before:

After:

Dont :ban: me, cause probable lot of SEAT fans wount like it ... :whistle:

Iwill paint wheels in black xD

Its 25% finished. i will made first part next days. after styling is over its BiTurbo time ^^ I want at least 280 HP with all modifications :p

myseatcupra

ibiza fr tdi
May 14, 2007
cardiff/penarth
seems like a good project. it look like it was a bit of a wreck before. coming along well. not a fan of the rear bumper but each to there own. like the wheels

FR-RUSH

IBIZA FR TDI BLACK MAGIC
Dec 3, 2005
Islington
WOW thats a lot of filler :) will it still move when its done? extra bits = more weight = car that may look ok but be as slow as f$ck ;)

sjc59

Jul 30, 2006
Will be good to see it finished can see a lot of work is going into it, love the wheels.

3gang

WOW thats a lot of filler :) will it still move when its done? extra bits = more weight = car that may look ok but be as slow as f$ck ;)

heh.. there is a plan for engine too, so car will be faster like it was before :harhar:

3gang

I think that 'could' look very good if its done to a high standard. Would of put MK4 cordoba lights on the back though not custom ones

Ye, I could put MK4 light on, but my plan is --> noone is not supposed to know what car is that :cheeky:

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
The problem I foresee with all that filler is not that it will be slow but that it will shake off...especially on the trunk there...

furthermore, are those Alfa 156 tail lights?

And lastly...good luck because there is still a long way to go.
But good that you found a project that will keep you off the streets :D

3gang

The problem I foresee with all that filler is not that it will be slow but that it will shake off...especially on the trunk there...

furthermore, are those Alfa 156 tail lights?

And lastly...good luck because there is still a long way to go.
But good that you found a project that will keep you off the streets :D

Actually there is not so much filler on car. I only tested one color and something you have to use before ou paint car look(dunno how to asy in english) like a filler on photo. There is another photo without that:

Yes, that are Alfa 156 rear light xD. There is allready one Cordy with those light in EU:

Yop still lot of work on Cordy and I dont have lot of time for that project, cause there are other "projects" in our garages too :p I finished car hood, its something like that - Mitsubishi evo look:

And hope I will finish first bumper this weekend. I wil ladd audi s6 led lights on bottom of the bumper:

And soon I will make new pictures.

Some old picture. New trunk mechanisem:

And that project will not keep me off the streets, cause 2 days ago I bought another Cordy coupe 150 HP. Cant help myself I like them :redface: Only three were sold in Slovenia, so I have to find 3rd one now :funk:

3gang

BTW: Can someone tell me how much is worht Cordy Coupe 150HP in UK ? :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.