DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
My phlenoic Gasket turned up today so got fitting that and also painted the Inlet mani too to clean it up...
Ive just gotta paint the rocker cover to clean it up
100_1256.jpg

100_1257.jpg

100_1258.jpg

100_1255.jpg

Then once that was done i got on with fitting the WOT box:D
100_1259.jpg

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Update..

What a Truely Amazing peice of kit it is..

Fitting it is a bloody pain....We were doing it blind until it got philw then we had to re-do it all...

Its really hard to explain how to use it but my driving style has to change,If it detects you've got the accel slighly pressed the even touch the clutch it jerks and cuts out for a 1sec then come back on...So it thinking you want to WOT shift...

So ive got to stop puttin the foot on the accel slightly while normal shifting but If you want to wot shift it flys...

On gear changes im holding roughly 13psi at a glance maybe a tad more and the wot shift is set at 200ms

My Gt2x is just a monster now...and the spit and bang it makes on wot shifting is just awesome i defo reckon it knocks a 1sec or so of your 1/4 mile times...

Big thanks to PHIL W and curzon & lauren for helping us out:D

Best money ive spent so far...

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Big thanks to PHIL W and curzon & lauren for helping

My hands are sliced to bits now since you left me to do the fiddly bits you barstool lol
But glad its working for you now and your happy with it :D

It does make some loud bangs, your mrs is gunna love that, she was impressed before lol

The tunnels should be fun tomorrow, al just have to make sure mine is on popping form :D

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
My hands are sliced to bits now since you left me to do the fiddly bits you barstool lol
But glad its working for you now and your happy with it :D

It does make some loud bangs, your mrs is gunna love that, she was impressed before lol

The tunnels should be fun tomorrow, al just have to make sure mine is on popping form :D

Yup it should be fun...These are the best vids to discribe it on full throttle spitting and poping flames ect as there using the same N2MB software... My Cupra is a beast now

Vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8LZkny54vM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPGoXoR8n6k

Fair enought the faster cars than mine but mine has the same charactisic at launching and when ive got the Exhaust Glowing it spits huge flames out now...

Last edited:

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Yup...

tryed the Wot shift at 175ms but i wasn't/could'nt be quicker at changin gears so put it back to 200ms to get abit of experiance then il play with the Setting again...

The launch control is about right 3400rpm Launch and holds 9psi while doing this..Unlike 0psi/-0 vac like usal..

Fantastic peice of kit for £140

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise