Dave's Candy White Bocanegra **Revo S1 25/4/13**

• Thread starter Deleted member 49882
  • Start date

Deleted member 49882

New Cupra R splitter fitted, painted gloss black. Some plastic welding applied to slightly modify the splitter add a little more depth to it ...

DSC_9416.jpg

DSC_9420.jpg

DSC_9421.jpg

DSC_9422.jpg

DSC_9423.jpg

DSC_9424.jpg

Am happy enough with how the finished product looks. That leaves me with just Milltek to source once I have the funds available.

Deleted member 49882

Cheers buddy. Am happy with it. Next on the shopping list is Miltek cat-back. Local Seat garage is hoping to quote me next week for it :)

Deleted member 49882

Cheers Jonny. Got a price for cat-back today, delivered and fitted for free.. £535 all in. Very competitive, think I will go a head and get it. That would just leave to perhaps get some lowering springs and paint the rear diffuser and bumper gloss black.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 49882

Induction Kit eventually fitted ... Think it looks spot on (not as good looking as ITG I know)

DSC_9448.jpg

DSC_9446.jpg

Milltek and perhaps gloss black bumper / rear diffuser will be final pieces of work to do i think.

Deleted member 49882

Sounds good as well actually, am pleased with how it looks and sounds.

Deleted member 69232

looks mint mate! i got the same induction kit :p i wanna find somewhere in southampton that does that dipping, it looks spot on!

Deleted member 49882

looks mint mate! i got the same induction kit :p i wanna find somewhere in southampton that does that dipping, it looks spot on!

Cheers. Yeah, I am 100% pleased with how the engine bay looks now. Am pleased overall with the car and how it looks. Still a couple of things I want to do, but money is tight at the moment. The carbon dipping is a good effect and looks better than carbon wrap imo. Get it done ;)

adzo09wyatt

Where can i get some of these mods for my boca? Look good on yours want to put them on mine, Any good deals around atm or where to get these ones from?

Dale-T

LOVING MY BOCANEGRA :)
Oct 31, 2011
Upminster, Essex
Where can i get some of these mods for my boca? Look good on yours want to put them on mine, Any good deals around atm or where to get these ones from?

Depends what your after
Awesome GTI have a lot of modding accessories worth looking at, then see what you like the look of?

adzo09wyatt

Yeah I'll have a look into it looking to get mine lowered and a feel ther things but never really been into modding cars but thinking about it alot on my boca!

Deleted member 49882

R8 oil cap from Awesome GTI. Induction Kit from Forge (10% discount with code SC10 as I remember) . Carbon-Dip from local company. Splitter direct from SEAT (asked for a discount off list price and got). Team Heko wind deflectors from eBay. H&R springs from dpm performance off the site (still to fit). And that is everything at the moment. Oh, Bocanegra logos from eBay as well.

adzo09wyatt

Cheers for that info will def look into it and prob put it all together in the next few months!

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Looking good mate, all coming together nicely :)..Why dont you try and shorten the hose length then you'll get abit more power of it then :)..jay1990 and flesherboc shortened theirs and they both said they've got more power out of it

Deleted member 49882

Looks great! have you noticed much performance gain from the forge kit

There is definitely mid range pull, particularly from 3rd gear on. How much? I don't know, but can certainly feel a difference when giving it some. No mad induction noise, but bit of a growl low down the revs.

Deleted member 49882

Looking good mate, all coming together nicely :)..Why dont you try and shorten the hose length then you'll get abit more power of it then :)..jay1990 and flesherboc shortened theirs and they both said they've got more power out of it

Didn't realise the hose could be shortened or did they buy a shorter replacement hose? Not sure it would give any significant major gains anyway.

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
You would have to buy a replacement hose and turn the kit 90 degree angle to get more power out of it which is was jay and fleshers did. Not sure how much more gains it would give though