Dave's Candy White Bocanegra **Revo S1 25/4/13**

• Thread starter Deleted member 49882
  • Start date

Deleted member 49882

Ah ok, I see. Wonder where they got the replacement hose(s) from? Would look a little neater maybe, if anything. Will have a think about it, but its not top of my priority list lol

Fleshers Boc

Mar 13, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire
I built mine (different people off eBay) there's no direct replacement. I'll post a picture up after work. There is a gain bit no idea how much, only because you cut out the 180 degree bend.

Fleshers Boc

Mar 13, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire
ygu5amy9.jpg
here you go.

Deleted member 49882

Looks quite neat that. But intake looks a little close to the engine for me. Surely it must soak up the heat?

Am leaving the car off in the morning to get H&R springs fitted ... Looking forward to seeing the end result. Really hope the car will sit ok and not look silly low.

Fleshers Boc

Mar 13, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Looks quite neat that. But intake looks a little close to the engine for me. Surely it must soak up the heat?

Am leaving the car off in the morning to get H&R springs fitted ... Looking forward to seeing the end result. Really hope the car will sit ok and not look silly low.

I don't think it does tbh. It put out 197BHP on a RR on Sunday with a cat back exhaust.

H&R spring arnt to low, it'll look awesome!!

Deleted member 49882

That's pretty good gains going by r.r. output. Cat-back will hardly make much difference I would think. I know r.r. results need to be taken with a pinch of salt, but it's looking like you have at least 10-15bhp gain ... Quite impressive if that is purely down to the intake.

Fleshers Boc

Mar 13, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Forge say there's a 8-12BHP gain so looks like I gained the top end.

When I had the same set up as you, there's a little bit of metal sticking up where the 180 degree bend is, with the vibration of the engine and the movement of the car it pierced the hose so try keep an eye on it.

Deleted member 49882

Will do. I put extra tape around sections of the hose as you can see in my pics. Had that problem before. I contacted forge and they kindly sent me out a new hose f.o.c. I also used some double-sided sticky form to hold the hose in place and stop it vibrating / moving. Seems to have done the job so far.

Deleted member 49882

I have a splitter on as well. hope it doesn't get ripped off :S

Deleted member 49882

So, got the Boc lowered today on H&R springs. Am delighted with the results and how it sits now. One quick picture that was taken ...

boclowered-1.jpg

Will get a few more up in the next couple of days.

Thanks again Harry for your hard work :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 49882

Good practical height that, sits well! :thumbup:

Yip...am pleased with the height. Didn't want it sitting too low, wheels up and under the arches etc. Am also pleased to report that the car manages to pass over the speed bumps in my area with no problems. Was thinking that the splitter would catch / scrape, but thankfully it is fine. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator: