daves ibiza gt28 bt build

tommy2008cupra

its a nail lol na fairplay she is quick but dave needs sort his intercooler pipe work out so it stops blowin off lol

daves ibiza

its a nail lol na fairplay she is quick but dave needs sort his intercooler pipe work out so it stops blowin off lol

Lol I no mate bit of a bind with that hose but guna do new setup to cope with power now , yeah she does fly but few problems with cuting out ect ie throttle body need relighning, big thanks to phillw for is help on problem side of things aand dyagnosed few problems thanks mate,

Ill upload pics wen I find me phone lead so keep cool pmsl.

Tommy I found you a turbs she mint to brother

daves ibiza

updated

bit of an update guys , as some of you might of none i went full bam setup k04 023 , wasnt happy so now running full hybrid mods ive recently bought

k03s hybrid (cr turbos)
stage 2 s3 file mapping (revo)
ina high flow manni
custom 3inch down pipe
new full exhuast system
new 4bar fuel pump lcr
s3 3" maf housing
bam injectors
custom intake hard pipwork
3" filter
painted inlet manni
new wish bones x2
2X rose joints
all new bushes
front lower strut brace
rear upper strut brace
new lamda sensor
new windeflectors
painted bump strips
intake insulator gasket
oilcatch can
all new samcos

list goes on ill update pics and keep posting with all new goodies :p

daves ibiza

U no I have mate . Lol pop down free to good home lol , I no car is pissing me off now spending so much on it now its unreal and not geting any we're , pop down with ur vagcom mate wanna run a few checks on fuel trim ect , if not its going badger style , give me a buzz mate

daves ibiza

Right then ,

havnt been on here in a while due to work non stop:(. ive changed in the total direction from hybrid and gone with BT:p already bought turbo garrett gt28r and shes a beast. im working now in custom exhaust place now so have full use of there tools ect, my boss is making me a topmount manifold what a nightmare lol but all in good process , had turbobrand new so i no what im geting ect. ive orderd oil water lines ect , and waiting for phillw to sell his injectors;)(cum on mate) lol and orderd walbro 255 inline fuel pump so come on !!!!!!!!!

i got loads of pics ect but laptop down at the mo upoad soon

daves ibiza

put it this way mate not longlife, ;), dont want to say to much mate as dont want to get banned for advising lol, you ni him tho

daves ibiza

right big update

been spending loads lol here it goes

38mm mvs external wastegate
gt28r turbo
custom manifold top mount be built as we speak
garrett oil and water line kit
lcr fuel pump 4bar
3" maf housing

walbro inline fuel pump
custom down pipe (and screamer pipe )
ina rods from issam