Dectane LED lights pics

bqd

need some chocolate
Apr 19, 2008
Belgrade, Serbia
i saw it at last year's Euro Seat meeting in Bitburg it looks nice but I wouldn't sacrifice my AFS in favour of leds...

installed INCORRECTLY.... a correctly installed kit with a decent colour rating ie 4300/5000k will not have the stupid glare and beam all over the shop as many cars have with the uber blue versions.

end of the day we cud all argue this till we're blue in the face. different opinions for diff folk :)

Yep.... installed in reflector housing (the technical way fo saying INCORRECTLY).

I agree, people can argue either way and are entitled too. I'm on neither side, I'm just putting the other side up for everyone saying it's an 'Audi Superiority' bullying tool.

I think DRL's have pros and cons. Cons are that motorbikes are less visible in the day as their DRL's would be drowned out by everyone elses.
Pros are the cars are more visible to other road users and pedestrians.

In an ideal world non of these items should be necessary, most accidents are down to one of the parties not paying attention. I feel tougher punishments on using phones when driving or applying cosmetics and doing other distracting things needs to be reconsidered.
Even punishments on pedestrians, I've been a witness to someone swerving to avoid someone crossing the road 20 yards from a crossing and then hit an oncoming vehichle.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members