Delete

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
looks like the car is coming along nicely, although looking at the car parked up you may have trouble with an lcr splitter staying on :lol:

PHOTOSHOOT

Quick photo shoot today, not great photos dues to my sh*t blackberry

IMG00212-20100815-1550.jpg

IMG00214-20100815-1550.jpg

IMG00217-20100815-1551.jpg

IMG00218-20100815-1551.jpg

IMG00211-20100815-1550.jpg

IMG00206-20100815-1547.jpg

leighwinter

Apr 4, 2010
Shaaaweeet alot better than french sh*te aint they :p big D's car looks nice whats the power figure of them both :D

Shaaaweeet alot better than french sh*te aint they :p big D's car looks nice whats the power figure of them both :D

Not really sure tbh, drews is on stage 2 revo and im on stage 1 custom code.

iv got so much to do to it and i dont know where to start.

So far iv:

* Sprayed alloys grey 5
* H.i.d 6000k
* Ice white side lights
* Ice White Number Plate Lights
* New pressed plates

Hopefully some point this week or next week im going to re-trim my roof linen in black suede and get new pearl indicators. I also want to start on engine bay and give it a major clean and paint rocker cover.

End of the month it MOT time :( if it passes with flying colours i will buy lcr splitter and some rear spacers, and wiring kit to wire my sub.

Been thinking of a bonnet bra, but im not completely sure on this, will eventually want some Porshe D90s

Plans Plans Plan never enough money to do it all!!! [:@]

Well after search for ages i finally got myself a parcel shelf and a drivers side cupra light :D:D

Fitted the light today looks so much better smoked than chrome. Also got my boot resprayed due to laquer peel from removing ibiza & seat bagde

This month is a busy month ordered

* universal intercooler ( blue hoses)

* Forge 007 awesome

* 25mm spacers

* wind deflectors

* exhaust silencer removed

* Jetex and blue silicone neck

* Vinyl on roof

* suede my roof linen

Cant wait....................:D I was gonna buy coilovers, but had a think about the winter n stuff just round the corner,So decided against them just now. Will get them in april.

Well after searching for ages i finally got myself a parcel shelf and a drivers side cupra light :D:D

Fitted the light today looks so much better smoked than chrome. Also got my boot resprayed due to laquer peel from removing ibiza & seat bagde

This month is a busy month ordered

* universal intercooler ( blue hoses)

* Forge 007 awesome

* 25mm spacers

* wind deflectors

* exhaust silencer removed

* Jetex and blue silicone neck

* Vinyl on roof

* suede my roof linen

Cant wait....................:D I was gonna buy coilovers, but had a think about the winter n stuff just round the corner,So decided against them just now. Will get them in april.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.