Delete

Thanks berg. Most people have the 20mm spacers so id thought i would try the 25mm, Not that much of a difference tho.

Hopefully the DV is a good improvement but not sure if i need to change to a yellow spring??

Intercooler should be here on monday at some point :)

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Thanks berg. Most people have the 20mm spacers so id thought i would try the 25mm, Not that much of a difference tho.

Hopefully the DV is a good improvement but not sure if i need to change to a yellow spring??

Intercooler should be here on monday at some point :)

You only need the yellow spring usually if your stage2 or running boost from 15-23 PSI

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
claire, do you think you will need any arch mods when you fit them spacers with those wheels? nice looking mk3 anyway and let us know how you get on with the roof lining.

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Lovely car there, looks tip top and i'm sure it goes too :)

Ten times nicer than the Saxo

Keep up the good work

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
You only need the yellow spring usually if your stage2 or running boost from 15-23 PSI

The psi pressures listed for the springs dont relate to boost pressure, its somethign to do with load pressure of the spring..confusing i know but could mislead people

Personally green is normal for stage 1 mods and it seems to be what most people use on here.

claire, do you think you will need any arch mods when you fit them spacers with those wheels? nice looking mk3 anyway and let us know how you get on with the roof lining.

Wont need any modifying to the arches the car isnt lowered and when i do buy coilovers im not slamming it.
I will post pics of roof linen, soon as i get it done

Lovely car there, looks tip top and i'm sure it goes too :)

Ten times nicer than the Saxo

Keep up the good work

Thanks. Yeah car goes rather well. Finally starting to mod it, to make it my own :)

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Nice looking mk3 :thumbup:

You dont want to fit a 3" MAF otherwise it will screw up the fueling, unless your going for a hybrid turbo?

Nice looking mk3 :thumbup:

You dont want to fit a 3" MAF otherwise it will screw up the fueling, unless your going for a hybrid turbo?

I will eventually be going hybrid throughout time. :)

Got decent plans for it, but if i find the stage2 being decent power i shall stay put, but thinking along the lines of audi s3 injectors. Hybrid turbo eventually and other stuff. I want the engine fully samco'd :D

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Well dont go fitting a 3" MAF and/or injectors (both LCR/TT/S3) untill you do go hybrid.

There's no need for them for stage 2 ;)

I ran a yellow spring in my 007 on both stage 1 & 2 and found it great..

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
Nice wee touches to it. Like the colour of the wheels :)

If your ever though Glasgow way and want a LCR splitter for it give me a shout. Got one lying in the garage i'm not using and its only gonna go in the bin.

Will be getting fitted soon ;)

IMG00022-20101025-1715.jpg

IMG00023-20101025-1716.jpg

sheperd

Feb 2, 2009
middlesbrough
nice looking car :)

ive just fitted one of these kits myself, i would recommend changing the clips to mikalor type though as the ones in kit are rubbish

Proffitt

Aug 23, 2010
Conwy
Nice update...now get it fitted :p

All i need are the aluminum pipes and hoses...for some reason the previous owner only ordered the hoses and they where the wrong size dia!! lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.