Delete

Silver mk3 cupra

Looking for advice guys/gals

Iv got a silver cupra, looking for styling advice. my wheels are anthracite just now looking for a different look. Will be buying new wheels at some point but not soon. also coilovers are in order too and iv got rear spacers to put on. im also thinking of colour coding the bumpers.

what colour of wheels?

stuibaby

MK3 Cupra Driver - Proud!
Aug 14, 2009
Bristol/Bath
Black looks good on Silver cars - but kinda common i guess?

Definately colour code Bumper strips - i did mine last weekend and it makes the car look like a completely new car!

You only need one can of Primer, Colour and Lacquer to do both front and back!

Tinted windows coming for me next :)

Yeah colour coding is always in mind, in a weird way i think colour coding makes the car look newer :) thinking gloss black with the alloys, but then that's always common, will paint them and if I don't like them I can always change them back. Just think the grey is abut dull and boring.

TJP

Nov 24, 2009
Yeah dont do the bumpstrips gloss black, colour code them silver or keep them the same colour but painted rather than textured plastic

stuibaby

MK3 Cupra Driver - Proud!
Aug 14, 2009
Bristol/Bath
got wind deflectors off ebay team heko ones.

need help, what is the water pump called which is placed under the slam panel?

This is the Secondary water pump - Mine makes a HUGE noise when hit whilst running. Scared the hell out of me 2 days after buying car (Thought i had bought a ringer!)

LOADS of people get this and some unplug it - i left mine though as long as i dont close bonnet when its running, it behaves itself.

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
could try white?? i had white wheels on my wee polo gti n thought it looked good heres a pic hope you dont mind

23863_109154509110198_100000469479138_178095_5336948_n.jpg

This is the Secondary water pump - Mine makes a HUGE noise when hit whilst running. Scared the hell out of me 2 days after buying car (Thought i had bought a ringer!)

LOADS of people get this and some unplug it - i left mine though as long as i dont close bonnet when its running, it behaves itself.

Mines is goosed :( so im buying a new one. Wasnt sure what it was called :)

could try white?? i had white wheels on my wee polo gti n thought it looked good heres a pic hope you dont mind

23863_109154509110198_100000469479138_178095_5336948_n.jpg

looks good lexyy, think im just gonna wait n see what colour i like at the time picking the paint :)

they are a grey colour just now, think i will source another nice grey or maybe a little lighter colour of grey :)

Car is getting a service next weekend

new disc's and pads & pollen filter, getting the engine flushed. and a full check over everything :)
id rather have everything perfect before i start spending money on modding it when i could be maintaining it :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise