Diagnostic port

golfhappy

Sep 1, 2015
Scotland
Just got a new leon FR 150bhp and my superchips bluefin has been reset ready to download the cars map. Before i have loads of bits ripped off the car lying on the pavement! is the port in the same place as the golf mk6?

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Just got a new leon FR 150bhp and my superchips bluefin has been reset ready to download the cars map. Before i have loads of bits ripped off the car lying on the pavement! is the port in the same place as the golf mk6?

Not seen a mk6 golf but the mk3 leon is on the right of the steering wheel under the bottom of the dash - you don't need to remove anything to access it.

Last edited:

golfhappy

Sep 1, 2015
Scotland
Not seen a mk6 golf but the mk3 leon is on the right of the steering wheel under the bottom of the dash - you don't need to remove anything to access it.

Cheers got it! Downloaded the standard map, got the new map loaded and then uploaded to the car. Yeh great pull in 2nd 3rd. The only thing is i think 5th and 6th is that tall geared(fuel economy) "Never trust a rev counter that doesn't follow the speedo!" :D

Madefeld

Jun 19, 2012
I didn't think there was a superchips map for the 150 1.4! Do you need to contact superchips to get this as it isn't on their website.

golfhappy

Sep 1, 2015
Scotland
I didn't think there was a superchips map for the 150 1.4! Do you need to contact superchips to get this as it isn't on their website.

Sorry mines the 150bhp diesel. Think superchips have a map tho for the new 1.4 act engine. Suppose its the same engine in the leon. Takes it up to 180.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise