Dinky Dave in practical perfomance car magazine

Feb 17, 2008
huntingdon
just picked up my copy of practical perfomance car magazine and your beasty was in there! although they did call it kiwi green and not kiwi yellow!!! the sheep avoidance story sounded pretty mental too!!!!!

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Yep, I was woken to phil's text telling me so rushed off to tesco lol.

The pics are amazing, thanks phil the photos...happy wiv how well they show the finish on the car. Had photos taken wiv Golf+ on monday so just waiting for a phone interveiw.

Dave_R

Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
and you call me cheap hahaha!
how are the other shoots going? any more mags to look for?

Just Golf+ mag, had the photos taken on monday with Rogers aswell (black Mk3 Cupra) and the photographer said he does photos for Fast Car and said he's going to ask them if they want the pics to.... not a fun of Fast Car so doesn't really bother me if they don't.

Just waiting for a phone call off a bloke from Golf+ to ask questions over the phone so I've been told lol.

PVW haven't even bothered to reply to me, think I need to add some 9" wide shinny rims on the car to make them want me lol.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
oh that's mint, getting alot of good attention :)

yeah PVW only like dubbed really! oh well, their loss :)

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
Just Golf+ mag, had the photos taken on monday with Rogers aswell (black Mk3 Cupra) and the photographer said he does photos for Fast Car and said he's going to ask them if they want the pics to.... not a fun of Fast Car so doesn't really bother me if they don't.

Just waiting for a phone call off a bloke from Golf+ to ask questions over the phone so I've been told lol.

PVW haven't even bothered to reply to me, think I need to add some 9" wide shinny rims on the car to make them want me lol.

haha, i get that feeling from reading it. Either plough 50k into your car or be a member of one of the true dub producing families in the UK.

Dave_R

Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
try redline, they'd do something like that :)

Not a fun of the old "Cruising" mags, the photographer asked if I minded him sending the photos to Fast Car, told him to go for it..... guess its more cash for him if he can sell them to another mag lol.

But I'm not too bothered if it doesn't go into Fast Car, I'm happy enough with Golf+ would have been over the moon if I had a full feature instead of Readers Yard in PPC :)

Dave_R

Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
I will have to look out for golf+ as i dont really buy it that often. Good to see a beeza in there

Another joy of owning a Seat...... there is no mag about for it!! Don't know why because over the past few years and now they been making some "sporty" cars and a lot have been played about with now. Closest mag we have is PVW and Golf+ we can full back on Golf+ but what about the Leon lot lol :censored:

Feb 17, 2008
huntingdon
there should be a "total seat" magazine! i've recently spotted "total nissan" and "total impreza" mags as if the jap lot didn't have enough to choose from already!!!

Dave_R

Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
I remember that, they posted a thread on here asking to use a car, I did put my forward but I said no in the end because of my fading panels lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.