Do you have black leather interior and armrest?

v-g

is an alien.
Mar 10, 2004
Nowhere near, i.e. Norway.
Do you have black leather interior and armrest? If so, I could use your help.

Do you know the part number on the, what ETKA so nicely call, "trim for armrest"? (The part you lean your elbow on.)

I've a couple of possible numbers:
1M0 864 245 N 24H
1M0 864 245 N 2Y6

The upholstery code of your car could be something like VN or VQ.

Thanks

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
I've had a look on mine too, can't find the bloomin' thing anywhere :(

Not sure if I am comfortable giving out my VIN number.... but I suspect you'd use my VIN in ETKA to get the part #.

Seeing as I have ETKA I could do it myself.....? Just need to figure out how. lol

v-g

is an alien.
Mar 10, 2004
Not sure if I am comfortable giving out my VIN number.... but I suspect you'd use my VIN in ETKA to get the part #.
Correct!

Seeing as I have ETKA I could do it myself.....? Just need to figure out how. lol
Look here:

VIN.jpg

TINCAN

Mar 27, 2006
MK
ill check mine later, its still boxed as new waiting to be fitted.... so should have the details on the box.....

TINCAN

Mar 27, 2006
MK
KE 200 680 53 - Armrest Black leather

The above is the only part number on the whole box and label , receipt they gave me ..... this refers to the whole armrest

v-g

is an alien.
Mar 10, 2004
KE 200 680 53 - Armrest Black leather

The above is the only part number on the whole box and label , receipt they gave me ..... this refers to the whole armrest

Thanks mate! I'll see if the stealer can dig out something from that number. I couldn't, so Pabs, you're still on with your VIN, if the stealer fails. They tend to be doing that... :)

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
V-G....

I put in my VIN.... how do i know which bit my car comes with? I can't see it narrow down the parts.... or highlight the ones i have???

v-g

is an alien.
Mar 10, 2004
V-G....

I put in my VIN.... how do i know which bit my car comes with? I can't see it narrow down the parts.... or highlight the ones i have???
It seems like "our" ETKAs doesn't work like the ETKAs "on-line" at the stealer. With the VIN, they see what goes with which car. I can't see that. I don't get this to work either. :confused:

I'm calling it a day on this. We tried and failed. :headhurt:

Thank you both. :thumbup:

v-g

is an alien.
Mar 10, 2004
The initial reason for this part number is (was) as follows:

I've cloth interior and the armrest got spilled on. Very much not cleanable.
This is why I always say: No EATING or DRINKING in MY car!

Instead of a cloth replacement I wanted leather.

Dealer don't have any black leathered cars to "borrow" the VIN from, to look up the right part number.

Without the VIN, it's kinda trail and error on which number to order.

Alpha

I guess you've looked at this already? You'll need to register if you're not already.

Linky

Can't tell if any of those part numbers are for leater trim though.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.