Does anyone get this Ipod problem

thebears

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2004
Hi All

When i'm in the car with the ipod playing, say playlist 2 (ie CD2) with my tunes banging the door speakers its all fine. However when i switch to the radio, take a phone call or even turn the engine off upon restarting the Ipod (by selecitng the CDC button) it continues to play the song where it left off but reverts to showing it as playlist 6 (ie CD6) in the display.

Its rather annyoying as i have to re-selct playlist 2 then jump thorugh the the song to continue playing the rest of the playlist.

Going into Stealers next week for that and a 1,000 rattles to be fixed but though i'd ask if anyone has had any problems.

?

Xe

No I don't have this problem, just carries on playing from where I left off from. Only time where it does what you describe is when I remove the iPod from the car and then put it back in. But then I don't have the default iPod dock from Seat, I have the "Dension iPod ICE>Link Plus".

markm74

Ipod problem

I have the SEAT ipod dock under my seat and it always does this. I just assumed it's a standard feature:confused:. Another annoying thing is that if you press the no 6 button this is supposed to play all the ipod tunes from the begining, but this never seams to work on mine.

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
I can definately switch off the engine and it continues playing from where it left off. It does sometimes lose this position though.

I can confirm that 6 is play all, 4 seems to be as well but in a different order, although I really need to sort what playlists I have copied onto the iPod (I think I must have copied the wrong playlist accross).

What I have found with mine though is for purchased songs, it sometimes loses something to do with the DRM. It will attempt to play a purchase song, but intstad of playing the it, just skip to the next tarck, which it also refuses to play and skips to the next one and so on until it loops back to the first track again.

I did think this could be the iPod needing a software upgrade, but the problem still occurs every now and again and the only solution is to resync with the PC. Not had this problem before I started using the iPod in the car though.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise