Donington Park BTCC Infield Parking - Sun July 15th 2007

shefflad

Opelness
Oct 16, 2006
Manchester
cheers for the organising SCN - and good to say hi to everyone I did :)

I was with Rookwise, he plat. leon, mine was the black 56 reg ibiza nearest the donut stall :)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Yep, cheers guys for organising again, I think as time goes on, we definitly are raising our profile and are a good advert for the brand.

I must admit we had to laugh when the rain came down, cause if we didnt laugh, we would be crying.

New Purchases Required:

A Waterproof Gazeebo !

Good to say hi to some new faces, hope it hasnt put you off coming to some more !

*** Whoever left the green chair , its mine now ;) ****

Roll on Snetterton. If the weather forecast is good we shall be there.....:)

nibbles

And Impreza
Yep, cheers guys for organising again, I think as time goes on, we definitly are raising our profile and are a good advert for the brand.

I must admit we had to laugh when the rain came down, cause if we didnt laugh, we would be crying.

New Purchases Required:

A Waterproof Gazeebo !

Good to say hi to some new faces, hope it hasnt put you off coming to some more !

*** Whoever left the green chair , its mine now ;) ****

Roll on Snetterton. If the weather forecast is good we shall be there.....:)
its Martins :whistle:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Thanks folks, great turnout. Weather was bad put really played into SEAT's hands today.

Thanks as always must go to SEAT Sport UK for sorting out the parking, as m0rk said apologies for the TV people taking up the space. But these things are often organised with a little faith that the circuit people are on the ball.

Best of all, top result today 2 wins, JP leading the championship again, SEAT leading the teams award, and gaining ground in the manufacturers chase. VX had a nightmare at a track SEAT thought would be their bogey track. Some bogey track eh? :D

Thanks again folks, your support does not go unnoticed.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
As well as JP handing out some serious ass whooping to well, pretty much everyone... VXR included.

Chilton, he really is a joke - many more less fortunate drivers put some serious time into him.....

Darren, good show, but once you let one past, the rest followed :) you need a wider leon

SD/HJ - thanks a million

Jan 8, 2006
Manchester
excellent weekied once again thanks!
Top parking...shame bout the weather...still a good turn out tho!!

Nice off Tiff Needell to join the SEAT lot...not that Phil & Co gave em much choice with his huge pole n gazzeebo ;)

thanks all!
JK

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
@Chris - I was in the grey Leon parked next to you :)

were you in the new leon or the one parked on my right?

had a chat with a few of you, mainly stopping my friend from overly voicing her dislike of plato which was not exactly the best idea considering she came with me and was with mostly seat fans but hey

have to say the day was far better that expected because as said i wasn't expecting the performance of the leon to be great but turned out to be a good day bar the weather in the end:)

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
I was the one on the right, the old leon.

ah you would be the one i had a bit of a chat to then lol

have to say i do like the leons which are not cupra's but have the sporty bumpers on and the 5 spoke alloys like yours

likelyhood is that will be the last touring car meet my mk2 goes to, served me well for 2 and a half years but i need something with more power so just holding off going to the dealers till i am sure i have enough of a deposit so i am not paying too much on a new ibiza fr tdi

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
cheers for a good day out guys :D

I was in the Plat LCR parked between m0rk's Colt, and Pete's Plat LCR ;)

Good turn out from us lot, and some good results on track to.....

Pete, get the pics up of the carnage that was the crash on the 1st corner, of the 1st lap of the 1st race of the day !!! :D :D The teams did a good job of getting some of the cars back out on the grid for the 2nd Seat Cupra Championshio race though, there were some seriously dented motors, that needed a little bit more than T-cut to put right !!!! :D

Shame about the weather, but it added to the excitement of the day !!!!

As for food..... a disposable BBQ, 2 x 1/4lb'ers and 4 sausages each for me and Pete kept us quiet for a hour or so !!

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
beats paying £3.50 a go for a cr@ppy 1/4lber from the burger van.... ;)

if you're really organised, take 2 BBQ's, and use 1 in the morning for bacon sarnies ;) should have done that today, would have been 10 times better than the 'thing' I ate at 8.30am this morning..... :confused: ;)

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
beats paying £3.50 a go for a cr@ppy 1/4lber from the burger van.... ;)

if you're really organised, take 2 BBQ's, and use 1 in the morning for bacon sarnies ;) should have done that today, would have been 10 times better than the 'thing' I ate at 8.30am this morning..... :confused: ;)

well our hotel had an offer of a packed lunch for a fiver which we took, had breakfast there and that was pretty much all we ate so we were ok

but as you say if more of us came which i think will happen next year providing there is no clash with the british gp, then thats the best idea really

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Was a good day, good racing, thanks god for the rain, good company and good results.
Nice to meet up again with the usual crew and with some new faces. Is it me or do we (that’s SCN members) get bigger and and bigger with every meet. Considering the weather, it was an excellent turnout.
Our thanks again to our admin and Seat for you efforts. :thumbup:

I would hate to read Tiff Needell’s next Seat road test after the welcome he received from the SCN gazebo village (“hey I can’t see” :(well come and stand out here with the rest of us) Whoooooooo are you. :p

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise