Double din facia

Jixzle

Dec 1, 2020
Kent
So I’m planning on creating my own double din centre console by hacking and chopping up a regular one because I REALLY can’t afford a properly done one but one thing that I’m really stuck on is getting a facia for it.

Bit of a long shot but does Anyone have a model of one that could be used in a 3D printer? I figured a friend of mine had a 3D printer and if I can get a model I could just print one out.

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
I get what you're saying about about the centre console as they do fetch strong money but the fascia trims really aren't that expensive, even brand new ones are only about £30 from TPS.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Jixzle

Dec 1, 2020
Kent
I get what you're saying about about the centre console as they do fetch strong money but the fascia trims really aren't that expensive, even brand new ones are only about £30 from TPS.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Oh my god that is a good place to ask. Honestly I have scoured the internet for a facia and I couldn’t find one anywhere. Thank you so much for that idea!

Jixzle

Dec 1, 2020
Kent
Doesn’t help that when I phone TPS they say I can’t buy anything from them as I’m not a business ?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.