Drivers Door Handle

Sep 23, 2009
Bedfordshire
Been searching for a while now but can't find an answer about the exterior door handle. When i unlock my 3Dr, it takes at least two pulls to unlock the drivers door with the handle. Does anyone know what the problem may be? I think it does the same when i'm trying to get out of the car?

Many Thanks:confused:

Aimez

Ibiza has auto lock you never noticed when you drive away as you get to about 15mph you hear the doors lock? Two pulls to get out, can be irritating as people try to rip the handle off when leaving! I tend to quickly press the unlock button on my side before the person tried to get out. Told my Mum a hundred times but she forgets! It can be removed with VAGCOM but it is there for safety reason so I leave it on you never know.
It's funny if you have a row with someone in the car and they are trying to storm out lol!

Sep 23, 2009
Bedfordshire
but even when i havent started the car, simply got in it to check something, then try to get out, the drivers door locking pin doesnt seem to barely come out the top of the pin hole, so can't push it down or pull it up.

Sep 23, 2009
Bedfordshire
suppose it could be the cable, controlling the lock when lifting thehandle. Not sure, think i'll pop the door card off saturday.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members