dual gauge pod holder,

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
Got two gauges to go in but need a holder? what do you guys suggest for my grey interior matching.

James,

As per above Nomad pillar is available in 2x gauge format.

The finish is a good 7-8/10, with the "mottled" affect on the main body of the pillar, however the actually gauge holder sections do not have the textured finish.

Check THIS post out, pic's of my pillar & gauges in situ. You can see (just about) what I'm talking about.

The only other thing is that the pillar is attached via a screw at the top, and is a little un-sightly to begin with, but you soon don't notice it, and I have seen posts about people removing one of the fixing points from the original pillar, and ubagluing it in the correct place at the top of the Nomad one. This appears to be fairly easy if you have a steady hand & a craft knife. All that's left after that is the need to fill in the whole where the screw would have gone, but that should be fairly easy with a touch of plasticizer.

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
or you could buy the one that replaces the centre vents.

What make of gauges are you going for James? Presume you're doing oil temp and boost, which sensor are you using for the temp?

This could be a useful research project, fancy some help?

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
or you could buy the one that replaces the centre vents.

What make of gauges are you going for James? Presume you're doing oil temp and boost, which sensor are you using for the temp?

This could be a useful research project, fancy some help?

i bought two Glow Shift gauges off here for a tenner not long ago figured might as well at that price something to do when work forces me to take 2 weeks off at christmas. just trying to gather all the bits and info.

Im doing Boost and Volts as i have a substantial sound system and volts would be something id like to monitor when im sitting in the car at shows and such.

but i might change to those smoked gauges that are blacked out when not on once these are in place :) your more than welcome to pop round one weekend and have a looky at the way the boost goes in as id like someone else as stupid as me there when i drill into the pipes.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.