Dv trouble

andieleon

May 7, 2009
Farnborough, orpington
Hi there just about to order my dump valve and was going to order the 007p but then saw this.. What are your thoughts on this will it be any good???
it is on forge motorsports website and is a splitter valve which states you can get all the requirements of the re circ while incorporating the blow off
noise...????
Cheers

JamJay

California Bound
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! If you want a 50/50 blow off valve, read this.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=215981

The Turbosmart has good reviews but as with all 50/50 valves on 1.8t engines, you may get fault codes popping up for loss in boost pressure. These valves seem to work well for some people, others have trouble with them so it's luck of the draw it seems.

Id you want to be safe then stick with the 007.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I would stick with the 007p if I were you mate.

With a open cone filter and a Forge TIP it is actualy quite loud.

olliep

Wants a mk2 GTI
Oct 3, 2005
Winchester
samco is another suggestion. they do an awesome array of colours for their TIP. think you can get a camo one aswell...??? not sure on price thought

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
as said stick to the 007 with open cone induction, give a nive ptshhh sound, without being chavvy and no chance of fault codes, id recommend ths for tip, good guys and nice prices on their stuff.

andieleon

May 7, 2009
Farnborough, orpington
Im gna go with the 007 can you sort me out with a good price for one of those?? and james i think having the split r would be really chavy so im going to dgo with the 007 and tip, is it alot louder than the standard though??

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members