Eibach Springs Pic Request

w_inman

Hi all,
Hopefully buying a Leon Cupra R this weekend.
Will have around a grand to do a few mods :D

First thing im going to sort is the suspension, im swaying towards Eibach Pro Kit springs and uprated shocks,

Has anyone got any pics of their R lowered on these springs? Done a quick search found loads of info but no pics...

Want to make sure they sit right before buying them! From what i read the drop wont be massive just subtle?

Cheers guys.

Phil Gee

Jun 4, 2007
Naughty North!
Just fitted some pro springs to my leon tdi. Its not a Cupra i know but might give you some idea. Think its dropped it by around 30-35mm. Really nice ride quality, top product. I got mine from Venom motorsport. Found them to be the cheapest at £137 delivered. Will try and get some pics up over the weekend mate if you want?
Phil .

w_inman

Yeah pics would be good mate:)

Did you do shocks too? Or just springs?

Wayne

stuart86

Mar 14, 2006
West London
www.britishmods.com
Just fitted some pro springs to my leon tdi. Its not a Cupra i know but might give you some idea. Think its dropped it by around 30-35mm. Really nice ride quality, top product. I got mine from Venom motorsport. Found them to be the cheapest at £137 delivered. Will try and get some pics up over the weekend mate if you want?
Phil .

id like some pics please and of the ride hieght aswell

what size rims are you running?

Phil Gee

Jun 4, 2007
Naughty North!
I just fitted springs for now. Was going to fit some of the new Koni fsd shockers but going to wait a while.
Stuart, i'm only running the original 15" alloys at mo because just bought the car. Hopefully fitting some 17/18's when i decide which ones. Fancy something a little different to the norm.
Will try and get pics up for you both.
Phil .

Cupraloon

Richy, whats the ride like with that combo, thats what i had in mind for my 20VT, but with all this talk about coilovers I'm in a bit of a dilemma, which way to go for the best :confused:

thanks jez

Richy, whats the ride like with that combo, thats what i had in mind for my 20VT, but with all this talk about coilovers I'm in a bit of a dilemma, which way to go for the best :confused:

thanks jez

The ride is excellent, better than standard but not bumpy like coilovers (you can easily do a very long journey without getting out the car shaking, lol) but as soon as you start to drive hard in the corners it's a completly different beast, absolutely amazing! Handles like it should of done out the factory.

Cupraloon

Excellent thanks for that :D thats what i needed to hear, thats pretty much comfirmed my decision then.

Balf2k

Jul 5, 2006
South East Kent
Here's my LCR sat on Koni FSD's and Eibach Pro springs

DSCF0260.jpg

noplate2.jpg

Doesn't really drop it too much from standard, probably about 10-15mm i'd guess.

w_inman

Thanks for the help guys. Looks like a nice subtle drop, just what I was after:D

Balf2k are you using rear spacers on yours? Looking at the pics the rear wheels look slightly spaced out, looks good:drool:

Neil_Ireland

Leon Cupra
Apr 27, 2006
Dublin
When you say 15mm, is that 15mm per side? So 30mm total?

Looking to get a pair for the rear but not sure what thickness to get.

Thanks,
Neil.

w_inman

Hi,

Here's mine dropped around 30mm on Eibach Pro Street

DSC02883.jpg

and in my sig too.

hope this helps

Thanks mate, is the pro street the kit which includes new shocks aswell as springs?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise