Electric Windows Dropping on V5 - HELP

H & H 2.3

Jun 20, 2004
Newcastle
Hi, after a couple of years of selling my V5 Tolly i've bought another one which i'm very pleased with. My only problem is that when i woke up this morning, all the windows had dropped down and open automatically??? The car was still locked and fortunately nothing had happened to it and it hadn't rained.
Then today when i pulled onto my drive, got out and locked the car, i heard the central locking flick open and the windows all dropped again.
Has anyone any ideas as to what has caused it to do this otherwise i'll be up all night sleeping in the car?
Thanks

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
some leons/toledos have a function on the fob to unlock lock all windows,,, are you just pressing the fob once or holding the lock button??

H & H 2.3

Jun 20, 2004
Newcastle
just locking the car as normal with the fob - i know the facility some have where it'll drop all the windows but i haven't been able to do this yet on mine so don't know if it has it or not.
The car was locked for most of the night certainly from 5.00pm when i left for work last night and they were still up and the car locked when i got in about 1am this morning.

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
ride isnt that bad in all honesty.... can be a bit bouncy over some of the bad roads round here... as for reconmendations i wouldnt really no tbh mate,,, youd be best off getting in touch with one of the site sponcers, awsome etc and explaning your situation, never done any dealing with them but all have good feedback

cheers

l18oud

hi i ad the same thing today unlocked the car then 3 of the 4 windows came down

H & H 2.3

Jun 20, 2004
Newcastle
got the car back today after having both the drivers and passenger door locks replaced and so far the car is fine - mind the locks aren't cheap :(

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.