elininator kit needs mapping

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
yeah not had it now so looking out for a decent inlet and exhaust manifold ove rthe next few weeks but got new wheels instead :)

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
had to do some work to it over the weekend and still waiting for a few parts from awesomegti which have taken for ever to get here but updates and print out will be up this week

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
well after loads of chasing and hassle finally got it on a RR. ended up at power engineering with a revo stage 3 of sorts and at 1 bar of boost did a 287 we are going to up the boost this week and see figures for next week with some more timing work and a little more onthe map side looking for the magic 340-350
all i have to say is how good the guys at power engineering are and also kev at revo

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
well after loads of chasing and hassle finally got it on a RR. ended up at power engineering with a revo stage 3 of sorts and at 1 bar of boost did a 287 we are going to up the boost this week and see figures for next week with some more timing work and a little more onthe map side looking for the magic 340-350
all i have to say is how good the guys at power engineering are and also kev at revo

What's a revo stage 3 of sorts?

Are Revo altering the program for you?

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
ray did not do the map as the car went up there and then due to his commitments was unable to do it till 2 weeks time which was to long for me. therefore i looked for another route.

spoke to dave at power engineering who have done my RS's in the past and he put me on to kev at revo, from there got straight on to the car and got the first std revo stage 3 map down friday, had a few issues but was not too bad and then went back up yesterday to do more work and we got 287 at 1 bar boost which was good. now we are going to turn the boost up to 1.5bar and have to do soem work on the timing and then see what we get but both kev and dave have done loads of work to get it this far and we will finish it next week. looking for around 340ish which will be good.

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
at power engineeringon tuesday and now have full boost running at 24psi the sound when it gets going is addictive.
seems to be on full boost after 3700 and pulls all the way to the red line.
will submit rr print out and info on later in the week also at JKm next week so will have a second set of figures to run on as well.

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
after a failing oil pump missed the jkm rollers but trying to get to the amd one.
off to powerengineering next week to get final bits sorted ready for a rr run.

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
no light came on and stopped straight away all replaced and ok thank f@#k

back to get final map now so will have the figures soon. going to do the Amd day as well. see what we get there.

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
we had more work done the other week but still not happy with it may get a second opinion ad car been at amd having some work done on it after RR weekend.
car did 317 at power engineering last time we ran it so figure good but a bit lumpy in 5th and 6th on the motorway would be nice to loose it

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.