End of Finance Period

The time is up on my finance agreement in March and its time to go for a new vehicle.

Any ideas as to what my Ibiza is worth at trade in with the dealer, its the 1.4 Sport (75ps) 05 plate, got 25k on the clock and in rather good condition. Well its a little dirty at the moment.....

What sort of discount do you think is available on this spec (from the Spec my seat site)

Xenon headlamps with washers £690
Brisa Blue £360
ESP (Electronic Stability Programme) with EBA (Emergency Brake Assist) £395
Convenience Pack £495
TOTAL OTR PRICE £15.290

And what sort of finance deal could i get, dont really want to be paying any more that £200 per month with not to much of a hefty deposit.

Are there any other cars that i should be looking at for similar price and spec?

Thanks chaps :clap:

Last edited:

Mr Cellotape

AKA Mr Ribbed
May 9, 2006
Warwickshire once.
Listers in Cov are doing a cost price weekend this coming weekend as long as you pick your car up before 31st March.

Might be something you might want to look into.

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
I take it the Spec above is in relation to a MK4 Cupra - going by the price and the fact you have posted in the MK4 Ibiza section, I take it that it is? Either way - Brisa Blue, not my cup of tea and do they do the Cupra in that colour?Plus from what I've read on here there are no more Factory Order Cupra's!

I take it the Spec above is in relation to a MK4 Cupra - going by the price and the fact you have posted in the MK4 Ibiza section, I take it that it is? Either way - Brisa Blue, not my cup of tea and do they do the Cupra in that colour?Plus from what I've read on here there are no more Factory Order Cupra's!

To be honest i just picked the colour to add metalic and have not seen one in the flesh, look for the FR not the Cupra tho.

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

mhill

give me a call tomorrow and i can see what i can do for you

Irfan

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
I see. I paid 11488 for my FR TDi with Lux pack and metallic paint. I'd like to see agood discount what with them coming to the end of production. 15K is far too much to spent on a MK4 ibiza - just my opinion though!

I hope you get a good deal sorted.

Cheers.

mhill

give me a call tomorrow and i can see what i can do for you

Irfan

Will do any time in particular?

I see. I paid 11488 for my FR TDi with Lux pack and metallic paint. I'd like to see agood discount what with them coming to the end of production. 15K is far too much to spent on a MK4 ibiza - just my opinion though!

I hope you get a good deal sorted.

Cheers.

Exactly my thoughts!!!!:whistle:

Poverty

I was thinking the mazda 2 sport 1.5. 103hp, good handling and great looks rolled into a good price.

Another worthy candidate would be 6 month old renault clio 197, some great 2nd hand deals to be had on those.

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
The time is up on my finance agreement in March and its time to go for a new vehicle.

Any ideas as to what my Ibiza is worth at trade in with the dealer, its the 1.4 Sport (75ps) 05 plate, got 25k on the clock and in rather good condition. Well its a little dirty at the moment.....

What sort of discount do you think is available on this spec (from the Spec my seat site)

Xenon headlamps with washers £690
Brisa Blue £360
ESP (Electronic Stability Programme) with EBA (Emergency Brake Assist) £395
Convenience Pack £495
TOTAL OTR PRICE £15.290

And what sort of finance deal could i get, dont really want to be paying any more that £200 per month with not to much of a hefty deposit.

Are there any other cars that i should be looking at for similar price and spec?

Thanks chaps :clap:

i got £5700 for my 1.4 sport. Bought brand new 06 plate for £9000 and i traded it in at the end of June 07. :(

Well its ordered and the deposit paid on my FR TDI and the little sister finally decided and made her mind up and went for an Ibiza to, So as of March the 1st there will be a shiny Red Fr and a Luna Grey Formula Sport sitting on the drive!

He did ask me to put a recommendation on here but i wouldn't if it was not due, top bloke top service (so far, just get me that car in for the 1st with the full tank of fuel) and very patient putting up with the incisiveness and the changing of the sisters mind lol Highly recommended!!!!

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.