errors in obd11

someuser08

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
Now that got this little device - it showed me enormous amount of errors on different units. All of them were intermittent and majority was about missing a message or something. I've cleared them all up, but a few still came back up:

Module 01 (Engine)
- A/C control module read out DTC, U102500
- Implausible front camera for driver assistance systems , U122900
- Vehicle Communication Bus A performance, U002900
- Information electronics control module 1 no communication, U105400
- Checking coding/versions of control modules in drivetrain, P164700

Is this something I should be worried about and need to sort out before my warranty runs out?

Alex667

Jan 10, 2023
United Kingdom
I had the same reaction when I got my ODB11 too, I had something like 50 faults show up. TBH I've ignored them all, if it's not causing a light on the dash I'm not worried.

Chemical Matt

Dec 16, 2020
We recently bought my wife a 2017 Ateca which within a week had a few serious dash warnings. I bought an OBD11 to diagnose them and it showed a few main issues. Thought I'd plug it into my Leon to compare and found more than 50 errors on all sorts of things. As my car seemed to be working OK I've done the same as Alex667 and ignored them as there were no lights on the dash. To be honest my car throws up new warnings almost daily about all sorts of things but turning it off and back on again seems to cure it. Unless it is a persistent problem then I think it is likely to be part of the joy of Leon ownership.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise