Facelift Ibiza Sport TDi (100ps)

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
Does anyone have the facelift model Ibiza Sport TDi? I am looking at possibly trading in my 2004 '54' FR for a diesel and this seems to fit the bill. I'm looking to save a bit of cash from my monthly budget and will probably be doing a lot of mileage next year (plus I want the facelift model!).

The questions I have are:

1 Whats it like to drive, does it handle well, is it comfy or crashy like my FR?
2 What MPG have you guys been getting and over what type of driving?
3 Is the interior put together any better than the pre-facelift?
4 How does it feel performance wise compared to other cars you have driven?

I don't use the power on the FR enough other than on the M-way and for overtaking, so the TDi Sport seems to fit the bill as the torque comes in right when I would need it.

Cheers,

Brian.

T. Spark

Why not just swop for a PD130, so you get the new interior, etc etc and dont lose so much power?

we ordered ours today, 130PD FR in Crono.
Can't wait to get it on 25th OCT

they put the sold sign on it in the showroom today, hopefully it will be taken out and locked away tomorrow :yes:
henry.jpg

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
Why not just swop for a PD130, so you get the new interior, etc etc and dont lose so much power?

Having looked at what Arnold Clark is selling these for up here I think this could be a plan. Brand new 56 plate TDi FR's for 10888! Just got my redemption figure through from my finance company though and it's not as good as I thought - probably need to wait another 6 months before swapping. I think i'll be trying to sell privately right enough.

Cheers.

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
we ordered ours today, 130PD FR in Crono.
Can't wait to get it on 25th OCT

they put the sold sign on it in the showroom today, hopefully it will be taken out and locked away tomorrow :yes:
henry.jpg

Congrats - looks a nice car - 25th October though, thats a long time to wait for a car thats physically at your dealers! One of the guys I work with (Kendo on here - Hello) has the PD130 in Luna Grey and it's a lovely machine. Think i'll wait a few months a re-evaluate - fancy the PD130 in Emocian Red.

Why can't I keep cars for more than a few years !

Cheers!

Kendo

The Kit Car Man
May 15, 2005
erskine
Congrats - looks a nice car - 25th October though, thats a long time to wait for a car thats physically at your dealers! One of the guys I work with (Kendo on here - Hello) has the PD130 in Luna Grey and it's a lovely machine. Think i'll wait a few months a re-evaluate - fancy the PD130 in Emocian Red.

Why can't I keep cars for more than a few years !

Cheers!

he's right you know.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise