• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.
  • We're live with the new site! Please let us know what you think in this thread. Also let us know if you spot any quirks.

favourite pic of your car

Dozer360

mk1 Seat Leon 20v T
Jun 1, 2010
southampton
this was taken in a pitch black golf club car park in Southampton at 1:30am on xmas eve 2011 (it looks like an orange sky just because of the long exposure time and the iso settings i used).

no lights were on, this was taken using the bulb mode on my camera and a torch (light graffiti)

and as i don't like and am no good at Photoshoping this has only been edited to remove about 6 hot pixels and to hide my number plate

what do you guys think?

i have since ordered some Led strips to light up the bottom strips in my bumper like the picture

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
this was taken in a pitch black golf club car park in southampton at 1:30am on xmas eve 2011 (it looks like an orange sky just because of the long exposure time and the iso settings i used).

No lights were on, this was taken using the bulb mode on my camera and a torch (light graffiti)

and as i don't like and am no good at photoshoping this has only been edited to remove about 6 hot pixels and to hide my number plate

what do you guys think?

awesome skills!!

Listers, parts supplier