Few Leon MKII Questions need answers please?? IPOD & MIRRORS?

Clumseyboy

Hello

Got a September 2007 Leon FR 170TDI.

The mirrors dont seem to fold in when your driving above 25 MPH, you have to slow right down , hit the switch, then speed back up. Is this normal on them.

Also :headhurt:

I had the Ipod connection from factory, but what i wasn't told was that it dosen't have Track ID tag thing, so no song names display, is there a different lead you can buy to sort this out?

I also have the Rusty hubs after 1500 miles, so im going to ask the question when it goes it for its dash & roof lineing rattle :confused:

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
Hi!

I'll answer your question if you answer mine...

Mirrors - Erm, yes its normal... But why the hell would you want to fold your mirrors in over 25mph?!

Ipod - No... Search the forum for info on the Ipod...

My question: Do you have the Cupra shaped seats or the 'old' FR shaped ones?

Clumseyboy

Well i would like to fold my mirrors in over 25 mph as i use some country lanes and people dont slow down and i have lost a couple of mirrors in the past.

I have the FR shaped seats, Not the Cupra ones.??

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
The Cupra seats have never been fitted on UK FR's. Only the FR1 and FR Edition have them as far as I know.

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
Clumsey - surely if the road is that narrow and there is a car coming you wouldn't be driving over 25mph?!

Rampage = I thought the 2007MY was getting Cupra style seats... nvm...

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
Rampage = I thought the 2007MY was getting Cupra style seats... nvm...

We're well into MY08 now and no sign of them, so it doesn't look like it.
All the dealers have details of the week 48 changes now and still no mention of the Cupra seats in the FR, so it's looking very unlikely.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.