Fiat Coupe Discs on Brembo's??

coxyboy

Ibiza Cupra R
Aug 16, 2008
W-S-M
hi have been looking for uprated grooved discs for my Cupra R but everyone lists 280mm x 22mm for them! no one seems to know there 305mm x 28mm, but have since found that a fiat coupe has 305mm x 28mm 4 stud discs so if i was to buy coupe disc would they be a straight swap??
cheers
coxyboy

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
A quick look at the 'similar threads' link down the bottom suggests you didn't think "maybe I should have searched first"

coxyboy

Ibiza Cupra R
Aug 16, 2008
W-S-M
haver checked all the threads but no answer! no one said any fit for sure!

does any one no of any other cars that have 305mm x 28mm with 4 x 100pcd 57mm bore cause really fancy some brembo max discs! and they only list 280mm x 22mm for Cupra R :shrug: ??
cheers

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
speak to one of the many site sponsors,they will all be able to put a hand on the right ones for the cupra R
i know badger5 will be able to give you an informed answer and a decnt quote no doubt.

coxyboy

Ibiza Cupra R
Aug 16, 2008
W-S-M
speak to one of the many site sponsors,they will all be able to put a hand on the right ones for the cupra R
i know badger5 will be able to give you an informed answer and a decnt quote no doubt.

have spoke to badger5 but was just seeing what else was around as dont want to be limited to 1 type!

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
The only brake discs that fit an ICR are ICR brake discs.

Fiat are the wrong PCD, wrong centre bore & I think the wrong offset

coxyboy

Ibiza Cupra R
Aug 16, 2008
W-S-M
The only brake discs that fit an ICR are ICR brake discs.

Fiat are the wrong PCD, wrong centre bore & I think the wrong offset

k that sorts that then lol :D
cheers was worth ago! looks like ill prob go for badger5 1's then

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
the disks will be std seat ones, grooved (lots)
same as i do but i prefer the quieter less aggressive elipticallyt grooves personally.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.