Fiesta ST style stripes

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
I might get shot down for this, however.....

I'm thinking of putting some white stripes down the side sills, like the ones they fit to the Fiesta ST, except I'd like them to read 'Ibiza'. Can't seem to find any though. Any ideas people? Seen something like on ebay, but the font is awful and in the wrong place!:blink:

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK

I'm thinking of putting some white stripes down the side sills, like the ones they fit to the Fiesta ST, except I'd like them to read 'Ibiza'. Can't seem to find any though. Any ideas people? Seen something like on ebay, but the font is awful and in the wrong place!:blink:

Look on line for a decent vynil supplier - they normally cut whatever you want in whatever colour you want.

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
i think they look nice on swifts lol... naw gay all the time !!! except on vipers!!! they are allowed due to the power. except no substitute !!!!

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009

Yep, you`re right :rifle:

Joking mate, it`s your ride! As suggested, try looking online.

And guys, he means the side strips not the two going over the top.
Originally found on mustangs (GT350 + GT500).

Last edited:

seat_rich

Five atoms
Jul 29, 2009
Can't beat side-stripes.

DMB Graphics do ones just like these with any wording you want on:

STSideView-2.jpg

Chriswaite130

Byebye TDI, Hello VTEC y0
Jan 24, 2008
Northumberland
I've seen it done before on a white ibiza local to me, it had black stripes and black wheels and it looked sh*t hot! You just have to get the colour combinations right

Apr 27, 2008
i'd like to see how this turns out, might look good :think: someone thats a dab hand on the old photoshop might be able to do one for us :whistle:

Apr 27, 2008
i haven't got one of the side full on but will this do and am not sure about the colours either :shrug: what do you think?

DSC00524.jpg

Dec 3, 2009
Here's what I got

not sure if I like it
Also made the wheels a bit lighter to match

sidestripes.jpg

just did red

reddd.jpg

probably better if it matches caliper colour

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2008
cheers mate. a think am with you on that one, doesn't really suit the car if am honist. wheels look miles better though. i'm going to be getting the wheels refurbished and thats what im after.

Dec 3, 2009
yeah they look ALOT better lighter, but not white

Here's a quick photoshop I did on my car a while ago =]

LoweredtintedSplittercopy.jpg

Dec 3, 2009
most good companies strip back the wheel then apply another coat/powdercoat or whatever, so yeah you just let them know what colour you want them refurbed in

wicked wheels are about £60 a wheel and have a couple of places over the country, I was going to get mine done there coz I've only heard good things about them

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
Yes I know viper stripes look s**t, it is the side I want, and I don't want 'ST'...that would be rather foolish, not that I'd have a Fiesta anyway..... but I digress.

I have a red Ibiza, so was thinking white stripes with Ibiza printed inside the lines, not too sure, however it's not the end of the world if it looks crap anyway, hardly an expensive mod, just want to stand out from the crowd! Cheers for all the help though.

Phoenix27

RIP Project Blueshift
Jan 17, 2010
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
On a note similar to this.... who's the chap/chapess on here with the offset racing stripes over the bonnet with 'SCN' on them? I saw it in a post a while back and can't find it anymore.... :(

If you were definately thinking of going for the stripes, white looks better than red in my humblest of opinions.

yeah they look ALOT better lighter, but not white

Here's a quick photoshop I did on my car a while ago =]

LoweredtintedSplittercopy.jpg

The wheels look stunning though by the way! [B)]

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.