Finally got the BOC back from Bodyshop!!!!!!

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
Yep got the BOC back today , after waiting four & half weeks, waiting for one part, after the back was taken out in a crash. so hopefully can get some miles on clock now to find out how the supercharger holds out. as i see on this FORUM lots of you are having problems. so we shall see. anyway, getting back into it was great , forgot what the power was like, after having a hired Peugeot crap!!!glad to give that back, hehehehehe..........

Deleted member 49882

Yep got the BOC back today , after waiting four & half weeks, waiting for one part, after the back was taken out in a crash. so hopefully can get some miles on clock now to find out how the supercharger holds out. as i see on this FORUM lots of you are having problems. so we shall see. anyway, getting back into it was great , forgot what the power was like, after having a hired Peugeot crap!!!glad to give that back, hehehehehe..........

Good job! Glad to hear you are back in the driving sea and enjoying the car again

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
WOOHOO!!!!!!! rag it mate, they like that alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! erm, just don't hit the brake again thinking it's the clutch!!!!!! Well pleased for you mate.

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
WOOHOO!!!!!!! rag it mate, they like that alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! erm, just don't hit the brake again thinking it's the clutch!!!!!! Well pleased for you mate.
cheers Jas, am one happy bunny now. i think am ok with the auto now after having an auto for a blood month. yep gave it a good old fashon burn up tonight as we used to call it. sport mode all the way...... **** its GREAT...... what it must be like with that map you got, i don't know.... hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Spurt

Seat Bocanegra
Apr 23, 2010
Slough
sport mode already! lol im still in drive at 420miles. glad you got it back tho :) have fun

swfc3045

Jun 25, 2010
in the arssssss mate nasty. no vaseline was used. so did damage to the bumper, deffuser, exhaust, so on.................. all brand new now , rocking & rolling, not literally hehehehe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice. Glad you got it back mate. Only had mine for about a month but keeping having to travel for work so I have not really driven it yet. Really stating to get to me now. Plan to do lots of driving next weekend..

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
hahahahaha too true. Nick, get off your ass and get that map mate....................
hey Jas , i'm a Hairdresser mate, i would like to have a map, but **** its quik with out it, **** of a stick !!!!!!! 180 horses in a small beast. ive had GTE Vauxhall Astra 2.0, Vaux Calibra 2.0, Ford Cougar 2.5, the BOC is far faster than those beasties....... and just loving the look the car gets. i'm so lucky cos am in the car a lot of the day, getting from one client to another, hehehehehehe.......... just got to put the wheel protectors on, they are white same as car...... paint calipers , put black sun visor on screen, with the words BLACK MOUTH on, as in the pic i made up on my signature thingy......... job done me thinks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
Never seen these before.. You got any pictures of them on your Boca?
only just got car back, so in the next couple of weeks hopefully get them fitted. when on they just look like you got the pin strip white circle round your tier, like in the old dazzzzz. not only it will protect the rim of the wheels, but it looks cool on the car . did a photoshop did look good. matches the car, makes it look a bit different, not that it needs to with the BOC if you know what i mean hehehehehehe.......................

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.