finally I picked my leon up

TomH01

Dec 30, 2011
I'm not going to quote the specifics on how silly your post is, because nearly everything you've mentioned IS contained within this thread, and the evidence with it of how the car is being sub letted to him by his mother and how he is using it for 20,000 personal miles without taking his mother anywhere.. Maybe read before next time commenting.

Anyway, back to monkeys. I'm now offering buy one get one half price.

Silly! I think he was bang on, maybe some people should just now let it go and stop dragging it out.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
That was quick! If i wait another hour it will be buy one get one free!
but notice he hasn't mentioned the lasers.... bet they are extra..... like SEAT's i pod con connection.... buy one monkey get other half price... lasers? that'll be another 100 dollarquids of money please. each. :rofl:

Last edited:

Deleted member 74601

but notice he hasn't mentioned the lasers.... bet they are extra..... like SEAT's i pod con connection.... buy one monkey get other half price... lasers? that'll be another 100 dollarquids of money please. each. :rofl:

I'm sorry, you're correct :D

You can have monkeys for buy one get one half price for the next hour only. That doesn't include layzorz, they're extra. You can buy BMW layzorz for £8 on ebay though :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 74601

i believe this is selling on the forum, and that is not allowed if i'm correct!

xreyuk should receive an instant ban ;)

It's not selling, it's offering a once in a lifetime opportunity!

I should be given my own super duper forum title, be forever known as the layzor monkey god, and go down as an SCN legend.

Y'know, in my opinion.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
It's not selling, it's offering a once in a lifetime opportunity!

I should be given my own super duper forum title, be forever known as the layzor monkey god, and go down as an SCN legend.

Y'know, in my opinion.
wtf am I doing up at this time reading this? that'll be the xreylayzor monkey sitey then! are they house trained?

B1rdy; :DThat's exactly what we need. I'm starting a petition to bring back our favourite fudge nudger..... [/QUOTE said:
and fudge nudger? is that with the chocolate cake?

Last edited:

Deleted member 74601

Of course they're house trained! Brilliantly in fact, they even lift up/put down the seat when necessary.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Please don't mention monkeys......I had a bad experience on Wednesday and one ate my RHS windscreen trim! Outsmarted by a god damn baboon

They are remarkably similar to humans. Probably more intelligent than some of the low life that are sprouting nowadays!

Deleted member 74601

Can you fully integrate these monkeys into the car? Or are they more of a clip on? How many miles are they good for?

Yes you can, they're very easy to fit. No professionals required. They're good for 4 years and 120,000 miles, like a cambelt on a CR engine. Except the warranty is only 2 years. Yeah I know that makes no sense, but neither does VAG's policy.

Please don't mention monkeys......I had a bad experience on Wednesday and one ate my RHS windscreen trim! Outsmarted by a god damn baboon

If you'd had a layzor monkey, they'd have killed the real ones.

B1rdy

Jan 30, 2012
North West England
S**t, wish i'd have known this before our safari! Next time I'll be sure to go prepared with one. Thanks for the advice. I'm really not too clued up on monkeysgob info

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise