fitted t.i.p and now no boost help?

jamesypyk

Gettin faster
Jan 14, 2009
pollok glasgow
hey well today i got the goodies from forge thanks. well got down to fitting them all went good got in and drove it car pulls till turbo and as if its not kicking in i have checked all hose clips and ckecked all pipes r on flush only thing am thinking is my n75 not sure if i hav it on the rite way any 1 got a pic plzzzzzz help nissan micras overtoook me​

jamesypyk

Gettin faster
Jan 14, 2009
pollok glasgow
yeah its on tight and n75 is on its juts up side down but the hoses r on the rite way going to take it to a garge in about 30min see were it goes on to the turbo its about 1cm way from the actual turbo cant get it on much further does it that have be sitting fluch with it

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
yeah its on tight and n75 is on its juts up side down but the hoses r on the rite way going to take it to a garge in about 30min see were it goes on to the turbo its about 1cm way from the actual turbo cant get it on much further does it that have be sitting fluch with it

Are you sure the N75 hoses are on correctly? If the N75 is the correct way up then the nipple pointing out the bottom should go to the charge pipe and the nipple pointing out the back should go to the actuator. Seems a little odd that but I was careful to check that when I did mine.

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts

should be flush to the turbo, but if its on the fitment correct and is on tight, cant see why it would be like it is.

is it a n75j, the fit the oppostie way round and on some engines cause boost spikes...

if it is revert back to the original n75 and all should be solved

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
sounds like the n75 is at fault keeping the wastegate constantly open. check you have the hoses on the correct way :)

jamesypyk

Gettin faster
Jan 14, 2009
pollok glasgow
well changed the n75 round and it seems to be ok its in a garage now and there pressure testing it see if there is any boost leeeks. a take it the n75 has to be the rite way around to work. also there is a tube that connect to the accutartor that was lose so i tighted that up all seems well.. its just the normal n75 f

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise