FMIC help laguna or uni

Chambers Cupra

Revo'd stage two and SPS
Jul 3, 2009
rugby
Ive had a quick look in the search bit but didnt really find anything out!
i wana no which is better launga fmic or uni!
how hard are they to fit?
what piping i need for the launga and wht laguna is it off?
anyone had expirence with either?
any other suggest would be helpfull!
cheers

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Don't think you searched enough as there are loads of threads on this. Id go for a uni one out of the two, easier to fit and looks better IMO.

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
I have a laguna on mine at the minute, havent had any problems yet although its damaged underneath

Im gonna try a uni when i replace it, they look better too imo

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
i would and have gone for uni. Easyer to fit imo and comes with all the parts. Change the clips though because there not great. Should be good for anything upto a k03s. Myki had the laguna one on his. Iirc its off the 1.9tdi they are very soft though and can be damaged easy. Had no problems with my uni one apart from the pipe popping off once but sorted that with a tweak to the pipework. They should perform to about the same level.

Danny_B

Jul 24, 2007
Essex
I'm running a Laguna one on KO3S, UNI one looks better imo but i cant complain at the figures im producing with the laguna fitted!

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
I had a laguna one for abit, good 'cooler for the price. Its a big 'cooler but abit thin. Works well on ko3 and ko3s but anything over that and it may struggle. I'd go for a uni one or a forge if you want to splash out

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise