Fog lights!

cupra123

Mar 20, 2011
Buzzzzz, your very local to me as castleford is round the corner, im from bradford. why dont you take me out for a drive as I also have a 105 (**** my life) and would like to see your 200bhp....or ill bring my civic type r out and we can have a little play ;)

DAZFR72

Apr 1, 2010
In The Van
Buzzzzz, your very local to me as castleford is round the corner, im from bradford. why dont you take me out for a drive as I also have a 105 (**** my life) and would like to see your 200bhp....or ill bring my civic type r out and we can have a little play ;)

I will come up from Manchester in my 240bhp cupra and join you , would like to see me get whooped!!! Ha ha
:lol:

DAZFR72

Apr 1, 2010
In The Van
Ring the guy up today from stallers and pretend you have a 1.9tdi and i bet you anything he tells you he'll do it

Buzz light year gota say your takin all this humor n ribbing very well , good on ya !! So let me drive up to Bradford n have a duel with you !!!
:lol:

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Buzz you really need to find out what was done and list it on here.

I know the PD150 lump was capable of 192-206 with a remap. Downside was massive turbo lag which I assume with the upgrade turbo your's is a little more laggy?

I would love to see what you had done cannot afford to have a blast with you sadly the petrol I would use would mean the wife and kids would have to starve the following week :D

Buzz123

Autobahn
Aug 6, 2011
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Anyway lights fitted :)

100_1667.jpg

100_1659.jpg

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Got a golf 150bhp mk4 turbo and the mk4 injectors. And other little bits and bobs he changed. I'll fish out my RR test and find my list of changes :)

Oh cool, nice pics and a nice car will still add banter on the "Speedo" thread keep your notoriety up :D

Any chance of some engine pics as well? Are you keeping the OEM brakes as I bet the car picks up speed quite a bit but not so quick to slow down?

How is the clutch as I bet you are knocking on the door of 380-400Nm of torque with 200Bhp?

FR_Flavoured

Anyway lights fitted :)

100_1667.jpg

100_1659.jpg

Well done Buzz, looks like they came out of the factory like that. Good job.
The car is looking nice and tidy from the front. Yet still the tip of the iceberg, as you have alot more planned (going on the list in your Signature). :)
This Thread could infact turn into your own official Build Thread at this rate. ;)

ps: Tuning only has one "n". ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.